OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 “Pit Viper” Release Info[/h1]
By Jalen Lawson  | on September 5, 2013 | 6 Comments
Nike

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Pit-Viper-release-info-1-639x336.jpg

The Nike Kobe 8 “Pit Viper”  will be the next Nike Kobe 8 colorway to launch from Nike Basketball. According to sources, the Nike Kobe 8 “Pit Viper” is set to debut on September 21st, 2013 retailed for $140. The upcoming “Pit Viper” Nike Kobe 8 features a nice Purple snakeskin design along the upper with Teal lining and Swoosh. Let us know if these are a model your looking to Cop or Pass?

Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar  for further release details on the “Pit Viper” Nike Kobe 8.

Last edited:
i loved that the Barcelonas will be a gr
happy.gif
 cop then iam probably done with the 8s after that
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
My god...looks like theres alot of peeps out there that arnt to happy with the colorways?...lol...i totally understand why tho...2 laker colorwayz? thats it since December!....well soon to be 3.."Pit vips"....i can understand the frustration tho, i think having 11 or 12 shoes with "Orange/Crimson red" on them thats been released so far is ALOT for a Kobe "Laker" shoe.....seems like everyone wants the Laker colorways that Kobe wore, but Nike WONT release 4 sum reason??...

My god...looks like theres alot of peeps out there that arnt to happy with the colorways?...lol...i totally understand why tho...2 laker colorwayz? thats it since December!....well soon to be 3.."Pit vips"....i can understand the frustration tho, i think having 11 or 12 shoes with "Orange/Crimson red" on them thats been released so far is ALOT for a Kobe "Laker" shoe.....seems like everyone wants the Laker colorways that Kobe wore, but Nike WONT release 4 sum reason??...
...Actually the "Pit Viper" isnt exactly a Laker colorway.....but it does have purple...so..i guess? lol...way to go Nike!! yur getting closer.....lol

hey gotta question 4ya kobe shoe collectors.....is the Kobe 8 the 1st shoe in the Kobe line not to have the same upper on both outer side and medial side?...example...the nike swoosh on the medial side is located on the collar and smaller... seems like the earleir models were exactly the same on both sides of the shoes?...am i wrong? lol

Just a matter of time on a retro it'll definitely be down the road.
It would certainly be nice to go out with a bang. The 7s ended with a lackluster CW (Yin Yang I believe) hopefully they'll do a little better before we get the 9 in December.
Ying Yangs were/are some of the best 7's made imo.  I wouldn't mind a WTK or similar ying yang style to close off the 8's

[h1]Nike Kobe 8 “Pit Viper” Release Info[/h1]

By Jalen Lawson | on September 5, 2013 | 6 Comments
[FLOAT=RIGHT]Nike
[/FLOAT]

Nike-Kobe-8-SYSTEM-Pit-Viper-release-info-1-639x336.jpg

The Nike Kobe 8 “Pit Viper” will be the next Nike Kobe 8 colorway to launch from Nike Basketball. According to sources, the Nike Kobe 8 “Pit Viper” is set to debut on September 21st, 2013 retailed for $140. The upcoming “Pit Viper” Nike Kobe 8 features a nice Purple snakeskin design along the upper with Teal lining and Swoosh. Let us know if these are a model your looking to Cop or Pass?

Stay tuned to Sneaker Bar for further release details on the “Pit Viper” Nike Kobe 8.

hell ya!!!!

Yup. That's why I felt it may have not been him. It didn't make sense to me so I had to ask nike for months. Aaaaannnddd nothing. Wrote Chaz a while ago and didn't think he would respond but did. Maybe because they screwed it up so much and realized it to late? I dunno. Oh well. Who cares right?
who knows lol. I wanna know what does it say on the shoe lol

Lady Luck came back from the far east with a pair for me & a pair for baby bro. She chose to eat at Cheesecake Factory for her reward. That place has waaaay too many options btw. Went with the orange chicken in honor of the Fireworks.

Last edited:

Lady Luck came back from the far east with a pair for me & a pair for baby bro. She chose to eat at Cheesecake Factory for her reward. That place has waaaay too many options btw. Went with the orange chicken in honor of the Fireworks.

haa nice score.

Back
Top Bottom