OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

chaz (he did early stages of graffiti in LA ..some call it cholo writing, mostly hand styles)

similar LA style

retna

Tony the Tigers are better than the blue lights, Volts, Pythons, and BHMs?   :nerd:

Yes. IMO.

Im no bandwagon buyer. If i like it, i buy it.
I wont be buying any laker c/w's.

inland's (or tony the tigers) next for me then the pit vipers.

I dont like kobe but i like the kobe 8. I like the styling and comfort.

I'm surprised nike didn't mention chaz. They did mention stash and espo and futura. When they did their collaborations 
Yup. That's why I felt it may have not been him. It didn't make sense to me so I had to ask nike for months. Aaaaannnddd nothing. Wrote Chaz a while ago and didn't think he would respond but did. Maybe because they screwed it up so much and realized it to late? I dunno. Oh well. Who cares right?

Yes. IMO.

totally understand bro. i for one think the Venice beaches, Area 72s, and Mambacurials are terrible, but they seem pretty popular. everyone's taste is different.  and i won't buy any Laker colors either (if any even release)

totally understand bro. i for one think the Venice beaches, Area 72s, and Mambacurials are terrible, but they seem pretty popular. everyone's taste is different.  and i won't buy any Laker colors either (if any even release)

Haha, i feel ya! Even tho i have 2 of those 3 releases. Im hunting for area 72's. didnt like em at 1st, they grew on me.

Area 72s are loud and I love it. Such a awesome shoe in person. Never found a 13 but have both versions in 14. Well worth getting to me.

I apologize to anyone I bummed out today. Wasn't my original intentions with the graffiti talk. Just wanted to inform people. Got pooed on for it but it's all good. Damn, it's hot in so cal.

I apologize to anyone I bummed out today. Wasn't my original intentions with the graffiti talk. Just wanted to inform people. Got pooed on for it but it's all good. Damn, it's hot in so cal.

I respect your stance on the issue you had if it means anything haha

Much respect Bro. Yea, NT definitely isn't for the sensitive. (Not calling you sensitive)

One wrong comment = equals 3rd degree burns :lol:

Last edited:
Yes. IMO.

inland's (or tony the tigers) next for me then the pit vipers.

I dont like kobe but i like the kobe 8. I like the styling and comfort.

Good stuff brotha. Buy what you like. Alota cats just buy all these different colorways just cuz of hype or just to own every color (I'm not saying everyone does). I'm actually looking forward to the inland/tony tiger/barcas releasing on Saturday too.

PS please release the homes!!!!

Naw I'm pretty sensitive. One of the things I've learned about myself in these 36 years. I can admit. Temper and all. Haahaaaaa

I gotta say, Kobe 8s are my favorite shoe by far. I'm bummed these will be ending. I can't even imagine these retroed. I hope Nike doesn't pull a JB and kill the quality when they do re release them(in 5-10 years) the waiting begins. Haa:smh:

I do hope we get a nice surprise pair before they're done. :nerd:

I gotta say, Kobe 8s are my favorite shoe by far. I'm bummed these will be ending. I can't even imagine these retroed. I hope Nike doesn't pull a JB and kill the quality when they do re release them(in 5-10 years) the waiting begins. Haa:smh:

I do hope we get a nice surprise pair before they're done. :nerd:

Just a matter of time on a retro it'll definitely be down the road.
It would certainly be nice to go out with a bang. The 7s ended with a lackluster CW (Yin Yang I believe) hopefully they'll do a little better before we get the 9 in December.

I do hope we get a nice surprise pair before they're done.
nerd.gif
same here

I mean a real surprise but we all know Nike is a little kid when it comes to a secret release.
we need that, "BOOM! Here they are!"

Back
Top Bottom