OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Chances pit vipers sell out release date?

I want a pair, just the week of release I cant do it cause of bills

Last edited:
For those who have been rocking their Blitz blues on the regular, how are your soles looking? i kind of want to unDS mine but i dont want to regret it if the soles look like booty later
Clean the soles after you wear them. I know a couple of people that do that.

nike listened.. so  y'all are getting  your lakers cw! lol 
eek.gif

Last edited:
folks in the Philippines, are those philippines only colors sitting with plenty of sizes?

Bout to ask some relatives to swoop up for me if so.

folks in the Philippines, are those philippines only colors sitting with plenty of sizes?

Bout to ask some relatives to swoop up for me if so.
^No need to have them swoop them up cuz they're not Philippines-only. They're basically this year's TB colors.

Last edited:
i was gonna buy the Kobe fire works for 6 Bills do u think i should wait or cop 
You're probably better off waiting til November/December at this point in case a US release actually does happen. You kinda missed the boat on getting them for any kind of semi-reasonable overseas price. Up to you if they're worth $600+ though, wouldn't be the craziest thing I've seen.

do u think i should cop them for 600 if us aint getting them
My brother and I just got our pairs last night and they're pretty amazing.  The black swoosh/shozoku shine with thousands of iridescent orange dots while under the light which was wicked cool and completely unexpected.  We got super lucky though as I had a great friend who happened to be overseas on a business trip. 

With that being said I still could never imagine paying $600 because I'd immediately begin to think of all the other 8s I could accumulate for that amount of dough.  You play your cards right and that's 5 pairs so long as you're using promo codes.  I'd take Mambacurials, Purple Gradients, MilkShakes,  Sulfurs, and Easters over a single pair of Fireworks all day every day.  Then again I just shelled out $460 plus a $100+ dinner bill for two pairs.  C'est la vie!

Last edited:
It's not about the "8s are better than 7s" statement as much as it is about the fact that Nike is hesitating to release any Lakers colorways due to the public's previous reactions about Lakers themed shoes. I'm not just referring to the Yin Yangs. We can go all the way back to the Away Vs, which actually ended up hitting outlets. How about the Imperial Purple VIs? Those sat pretty long too. Same thing happened to the VII Homes, which I remember someone saying that they copped at a FTL for $39.99. Last but not least, the university gold VIIs. They sat forever online until the price dropped to $109.99.

Also, was that last sentence directed at me? Because I certainly don't know what a "groupie" is and how your post is any more constructive than mine. ("Zzzz I'm sleep doe?" What was that all about?) All I'm trying to say is, people have to view this situation from Nike's perspective and understand why they're only keeping these Lakers colorways PEs.

THIS IS ACTUALLY EXTREMELY TRUE! The prices are true and the fact that Nike is hesitant to drop Laker Colorways... My store JUST transferred our imperial purple 6's out our store.. They were like $40-$50 bucks and didn't sell. I've been saying this.. Laker Colorways do not sell.. And now that you guys are deeply in love and want them now is fine... But the love for Laker Colorways has never been this real.. Lets be honest.. Not even for Laker fans
Even Inline 6 and Del Sol 6 sat..
I got Home 7's, Del Sol 7's, and PDF 7's for my dad for like $35 each at a outlet during a F&F

Great if you loved them man, but the mismatched look is flat out awful to me :lol:

I loved Lakers PDF and Easter... And I like Ying Yang 7's..

Back
Top Bottom