OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I just checked my deadstock ones and they look like that also.. This is how they come. Doesn't bother me one bit tho, shoes are sick as fuk

If it fades all through the teal you got a Laker cw
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

$10 bump on the Pit Viper doe
lol Nike just trolling us

would have sort of matched if Kobe wore the graffitis to go with that volt/dark grey track jacket

Last edited:
I love playing in these shoes, definitely one of if not my favorite to ever play ball in. But has anyone else had issues with their Achilles being sore after playing in these for a while? I've never had this problem before playing in these shoes.

I love playing in these shoes, definitely one of if not my favorite to ever play ball in. But has anyone else had issues with their Achilles being sore after playing in these for a while? I've never had this problem before playing in these shoes.
yes, achilles/ankle area. i diagnosed it to be from frequent pivoting. i get good grip from these shoes so i pivot a lot. as soon as the lunarlon wears out....then it becomes knee pain too. =/

yes, achilles/ankle area. i diagnosed it to be from frequent pivoting. i get good grip from these shoes so i pivot a lot. as soon as the lunarlon wears out....then it becomes knee pain too. =/

Yah I been getting knee pain in these. Need to drop 10lbs before I hoop in 8s again

Got these for $160. Slightly used with minor scuff marks on the heel but the full logo does it for me. One of the nicest kobe 8s to me.

On a side note, got offered kobe 7 cloaks & asg for kobe 8 asg & lebron 7 dunkmans. I'm receiving the 7s. Should I go through with it?

Got these for $160. Slightly used with minor scuff marks on the heel but the full logo does it for me. One of the nicest kobe 8s to me.

On a side note, got offered kobe 7 cloaks & asg for kobe 8 asg & lebron 7 dunkmans. I'm receiving the 7s. Should I go through with it?

pass on the 7s man... you're getting the short of end of that deal brow.

Back
Top Bottom