OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Recycled pic, love these.

The next Kobe 8 that I've been able to come across is the black/grey/purple pair on Nov 30th. I'm not too sure if this is the Mine Grey's because I don't see any black on there. Didn't care for the other releases. For those wondering, this is an FTL release calendar. 

WTK for me because of the detail(that every Kobe 7 lacked btw)

And The Xmas cheetahs :pimp:

Last edited:
Those are the mine grey on 11/30. I don't know why they would not include red tho considering it's an important color in the shoe

Not my style, but it's good news for those looking to pick up the WTKs. 

But is it truly good news? Even if say they get released on kb24.com, I'd imagine a 0.2 second sellout as with all limited releases. Sure I suppose it increases our chances slightly, but for those of us who have no not assistance or script or some type of method other than human ordering, I'm not very optimistic.

Not at all.

1) I'm not poor.

2) You act like you would actually be able to get a pair from KB24.  Did you get the Mambas from them?  I did.

3) A small US release would only add to the hype, not hurt it.
1.) how does not wanting to spend $800 on a pair of shoes make someone poor?
2.) the assumption was that if the kb24 store got them then retailers in the us would as well

yes i think you can use the bday coupon, (it worked for me when I stock located a pair of the sulfurs).

Once you pay up at the register (assuming that the employee has already stock located your size) ,

they will order the pair you stock located and send it to your house.

Shipping is somehow free or its maybe because of being a VIP member.
thanks a lot

The next Kobe 8 that I've been able to come across is the black/grey/purple pair on Nov 30th. I'm not too sure if this is the Mine Grey's because I don't see any black on there. Didn't care for the other releases. For those wondering, this is an FTL release calendar. 
I just looked and inside lining is black

1.) how does not wanting to spend $800 on a pair of shoes make someone poor?
2.) the assumption was that if the kb24 store got them then retailers in the us would as well
Yeah he's really trying to justify his purchase, when we don't even know yet, they might be pretty available/ regular limited release.

What Kobe had a texture on the heel besides WTK? I'll wait... Maybe cloaks?

The only shoe with splatter on the midsole other than those was the cheetahs I believe.

The sockliner has detail. What other Kobe has that? Besides asg and the later released snake pools I'll wait....

WTKs were nice but also made me disappointed with the line because you saw how they could have done so much more. Most of the Kobe 7s were just a nice color way with no detail or anything.

Last edited:
im a little confused about the WTK because some of the details aren't in any of the kobes like the upper pattern.... unless im blind which has happened before. its a little weird that they have the full kobe logo on the heel of the red based shoe and no logo on the left shoe. could have had the 1/2 logo at the very least.

I can't wait until a Legitimate Must-Have Kobe 8 surfaces..... if there's any left. This Thread has been lackluster the last month or two.

I wish they'd just give us what we want, but I don't even think they've been paying attention to even know what the people want. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom