OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

imo Kobe V > All Kobes when it comes to style comfort and performance.

Kobe V
Kobe VI
Kobe VIII - lunar is the only issue i had, aside from nikes ridiculous release strategy

For me its Kobe 6 and 8 tied for first, then 2 strengths, 4, 5, and 1s in that order

Orcas the most underrated shoe of all time 

That patent leather >>>>>>

:lol: we got so many return on the Kobe 5 cuz they tore on players so easily

Kobe 6 still the best IMO

Last edited:
What was your old SN?
Had a couple, but JRose5 banned me once or twice in my younger days. LOL!

The main one was Jumpman985, though

Man, hold up... why the hell I gotta explain to yall??? 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Kobe 8 the best?!

KOBE 5 >
I've never used it but from watching you guys i think "THIS" is the right word to use when you absolutely agree, no? lol

V, IV, VIII are my top 3.. for ball 8s all the way, but the herringbone pattern in the IVs were highly underrated, the honeycomb on the VIs wore down so fast on every shoe I had but were very good when you had grip!

Considering I only have the kobe 5s Imma have to say those>>

I got the inline color and the only reason i bought em is cuase Kobe hit that clutch 3 against the kings in them 
pimp.gif

And those kobe 2s up their are straight hot fire. I need to find myself a pair of those

In kobes line I would say

5>4>2>8>1>7>3>>>>>6  lookswise

Kobe 8 the best?!

KOBE 5 >
I've never used it but from watching you guys i think "THIS" is the right word to use when you absolutely agree, no? lol

V, IV, VIII are my top 3.. for ball 8s all the way, but the herringbone pattern in the IVs were highly underrated, the honeycomb on the VIs wore down so fast on every shoe I had but were very good when you had grip!
THIS lol. Totally agree with your top 3.

Only critiques I would've had about the IVs and Vs were that I might've liked zoom air in the IVs even better than having lunar so they wouldn't bottom out, and with the Vs, I wish the upper was more durable on court and herringbone traction was used instead. If the Vs had a more durable upper and herringbone traction, that would've been a damn near perfect shoe for me cuz the Vs fit my foot just like a glove, which I loved.

Back
Top Bottom