OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

WTK on Kixify for 280 + shipping... not too bad of a price for some you fiends. size 9.5 btw

I get wanting hype but don't they also want to sell product? I go through all these hoops to try to buy the kicks I want and in the end I click a link the second it goes live and get an out of stock message then spend 30 minutes trying to add to cart being put "in line" until being told again they're sold out. Clearly Nike needs to do something different - charge more money or make more product.

Thanks. I'm trying to get the Nike KOBE 8 System Electro Orange/Volt/Bright Crimson/Deep Night in a size 7.5 or 8.

spoke to soon eastbay order was cancelled

called to double check if it went through, rep said they had 48 pairs in each sz

i just called as well but they said my order went through but i dont trust eastbay i will see until its in my hands i had bad experience with the kobe 8 xmas from them so not going to
keep my hopes up. If anyone ordered from them i would call eastbay to see if your good.

Supposedly ALL kixify shoes are 100% authentic ... they could possibley be gray market (which technically are "real".) Also a pair for 350, and 2 for 300

Back
Top Bottom