OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

roll.gif

The thirst is real. Every high profile release. But Mine Greys drop; hardly any hits or the thread jumping 10 pages.

LOL the thirst is real, if you know your info you should be good, all these new accounts though

Word is the link for the shoe was leaked here on NT, ISS, and Twitter.  So people had them in carts 1-2 mins before it was ever tweeted.

probably true. many people know that evilside posts the link early. then people in the Bot thread discussed adding the item to the cart before the tweet then checking out once the tweet goes out to ensure they don't get megged.

I agree, releases have been harder and harder to get. my heart died when I missed out on the galaxy foams... after that, its been meh and expected to miss out.

probably true. many people know that evilside posts the link early. then people in the Bot thread discussed adding the item to the cart before the tweet then checking out once the tweet goes out to ensure they don't get megged.

I agree, releases have been harder and harder to get. my heart died when I missed out on the galaxy foams... after that, its been meh and expected to miss out.
I got the same mentality.. never expect to get through on an online release..doesn't hurt to try tho.

Somebody would've' asked eventually. But I think the Prelude 8's will be my last pair of Kobe's since I'd have to sell half my soul to be able to own a pair of WTK

i say all the time that the galaxy foams were the beginning of the end.

after what he did to nike lenox, i'm convinced i'll never be able to cop anything unless i'm friends with the few choice people on here.  chancesssss

Somebody would've' asked eventually. But I think the Prelude 8's will be my last pair of Kobe's since I'd have to sell half my soul to be able to own a pair of WTK
How do you know the prelude 8's won't be worse... I agree with you, I want the prelude 8's more than anyone, it's just what I expect at this point.

Did anyone get through without bots? It seems pretty much impossible, I've struck out so many times that I don't even bother anymore. Props to those who got theirs, not my thing but I'm always curious to see how these things turn out.

after what he did to nike lenox, i'm convinced i'll never be able to cop anything unless i'm friends with the few choice people on here.  chancesssss

if you look at the posts, its generally the same people over and over and over that get the releases online. I got too much pride to ask them for the inside scoop tho. too many riders out there as it is :tongue:

Every site is sold out. If you see an image up its because the site is so badly screwed and delayed that the owners can't even get it to function properly :lol:

Ndc crashed about 2x for me this morning. I think there image is still up for these

Back
Top Bottom