OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

yes sir... I had this stupid look on my face all day (someone queue a well timed gif please).... was happy I finally got thru on a limited release.... but my butt hurt because I let nike take me for $265.00 on some brons :smh:
wasn't the event release something like $225 too and with the neoprene box? we got bopped!
naw it was $250 too. we def got bopped.

Just received a call from FTL saying I won the raffle.
CLUTCH!

Anybody robocop with success today? I'm wanting to do the same thing with the prelude 6 and 8, I was just wondering if I should program my own, or buy one? Any insight would help... thanks

yes sir... I had this stupid look on my face all day (someone queue a well timed gif please).... was happy I finally got thru on a limited release.... but my butt hurt because I let nike take me for $265.00 on some brons :smh:

I'm tired of working harder to spend my money than I do to make it. You think Nike will ever fix this bot issue or is it the beginning of the end?

Just to confirm. KB24 released a batch at 8am and they are sold out. Is there any truth to them releasing a second batch later in the day

I don't have anything against these major companies like Nike/JB/etc. creating demand for their product the way they do because their bottom line is to make money. But I think a lot of the people who have been doing this for a long time (not necessarily myself but I've been around since roughly 97-98 and really started buying when I graduated college in 07) have left or are on their way out. People who can actually afford to do this won't be around when the bubble bursts - they've been alienated because of the measures you have to go to in order to get anything these days. All the hypebeasts can't sustain the machine for more than a few years and they'll move onto the next big thing like they always do.

At least that's what I hope happens.

Last edited:

I'm tired of working harder to spend my money than I do to make it. You think Nike will ever fix this bot issue or is it the beginning of the end?

Im a believer of ERAs... I think we are in a bot era.... Nike has done things to deter some users but ultimately, Nike just wants sales. I am speaking of nike.com. FTL/FA/Eastbay don't have a policy against using scripts so whatever works on there just works with no consequences. Finishline seems like it has the best setup as far as chances go since it does the SPA thing. Kinda hard to auto add stuff when the site appears to be down :lol:

Anybody robocop with success today? I'm wanting to do the same thing with the prelude 6 and 8, I was just wondering if I should program my own, or buy one? Any insight would help... thanks
 I used a bot and still want able to get a pair on any of the websites. I can't even cheat right....

I'm pretty much like this when it comes to Nike these days, their pricing, and how they handle releases. Love some of the stuff they put out, but hate all the crap you gotta go through and the recent price tags...

Just to confirm. KB24 released a batch at 8am and they are sold out. Is there any truth to them releasing a second batch later in the day
nah whoever told you that is lying. theyre probably trying to create a diversion because nike.com is releasing unaccounted for pairs at 11am eastern.

I don't have anything against these major companies like Nike/JB/etc. creating demand for their product the way they do because their bottom line is to make money. But I think a lot of the people who have been doing this for a long time (not necessarily myself but I've been around since roughly 97-98 and really started buying when I graduated college in 07) have left or are on their way out. People who can actually afford to do this won't be around when the bubble bursts - they've been alienated because of the measures you have to go to in order to get anything these days. All the hypebeasts can't sustain the machine for more than a few years and they'll move onto the next big thing like they always do.

At least that's what I hope happens.

That's how I feel but where will it end? I don't see where it falls off.

I have heard stories of a follow up set of calls for pairs that haven't been picked up. This could be the case.

Some places are making the calls today, my buddy in Chicago was told yesterday that they wouldnt call anybody until today and they would only have two hours to come and get them once they received the call

Last edited:
I never strike out, but this release was not easy at all. Took 18min to enter my cart today, usually takes less than 5 seconds

Back
Top Bottom