OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Absolutely right tho these scammers know all the angles and prolly are one step ahead of most people.  If it sounds too good to be true in my experience it usually is.  About 6 months ago I got scammed for some South Beaches for $350, should have known cuz everyone else was asking for AT LEAST $400 for a DS pair at the time.  Eventually I did get my money back tho after about 4-6 weeks, but that was $350 that was tied up for a while and it was one HUGE headache calling paypal weekly to keep pressure on them to fix it...... Live and Learn I guess

I kinda like em.
They look like rain boots lol

@WeezyR1 you think you're the only person who buys and sells stuff? Been on Niketalk since 2003 and selling and buying on eBay since 1999, I've seen every type of scam people selling shoes come up with. Nowhere in either my reply nor Quise's did we say anything about protection and thinking Paypal offers any sort of iron clad protection. I know how things work and I know how worthless their protection is for the seller. That's another discussion from the FALSE statements you're trying to share here.

You need to go back and look at the user agreement you signed. Everything I said in my original post is 100% true. Lol you had to try and bring up arguments no one was ever having because you made something up and tried to pass it off as the truth. You said Paypal doesn't go after $200-$500... wrong. You said withdrawing the money from Paypal is ironclad and ends paypals ability to get that money back....wrong. What you never said originally was anything about shoe selling scammers committing MAJOR fraud and felonies to get away with $200 lmao. Hacking bank accounts and stealing someone's
Identity to get over on a $200 shoe sale, one at a time? Well that's super easy and economically feasible for all scammers and something everyone does. Keep living in that make believe world where you know it all super seller. Getting a lowly local store worker to help you get a shoe has gone to your head like I've never seen before.

I won't even take risks like that. If a deal seems too good to be true then it usually is. I was only really burned once on Concords, they were grey market. Seller BSd me I bought them got them and was like yeah these are good but they are grey market. Since then, I won't even risk on prices that seem to be great deals or deal with sellers with limited experience or limited credibility. Maybe I miss out on some good deals, but I rather not deal with the headache.

As for paypal/ebay, like you guys said there is some protection and they can freeze that account and take the money back from the bank account, but like Weezy is saying there are some creative and smart scammers out there.

The shoe game is messed up, just be cautious.

I have looked around but haven't seen a release date for the Xmas Kobe's. Anyone know wen they drop?

They release 12/26 for $160.

Is that 1/1/14 date for YOTH confirmed anywhere? The other YOTH shoes are releasing 1/9/14 so I was just curious.

I'm hearing a lot of different things lately...some people saying Kobe SS gonna be easy cop, some saying its gonna be super limited....Anybody know whats up?

Just use your imagination.

- It's not as ridiculous as the prelude pack

- It's not as limited as the WTK

It's a Christmas shoe. Not a full-on GR, not a grail shoe...right in the middle. They'll be gone that day (26th) but of you want one you'll get it if you put in work.

messed up.Hope he gets better.

I think he messed up the teams chemistry tho.They were doing better without him just like the bulls when d rose was out.

Dr Klapper on 710

Ireland: If its a typical fracture what does this involve?

Dr Klapper: "The KEY issue is, if it is a CRACK or a split, or is it depressed. If its cracked you can treat it without surgery and it will heal, but weight baring occurs at that lateral side, and if there is any depression then he may need to have screws put it". " The problem is he can not work out for 6 weeks, so conditioning will be a problem".

*" any time a bone is broken, when it cracks it bleeds, and when it performs a clot with collagen it will need to calficy, and you can not see that in an x ray until 6 weeks" - klapper

Overall analysis, "over compensation from achilis injury and combine that with age" 

just wanted to share...

Last edited:
The only reason kobe is having All these injuries is cause he's playing in these wack 8s. Thank God the 9s are about to come out :pimp:

^This is simply not true...

How about those other pros playing night in and night out in pairs of 8s?

Back
Top Bottom