OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^This is simply not true...

How about those other pros playing night in and night out in pairs of 8s?
I agree to an extent. The shoes can add to it but you have to look at Kobe's physical health. Coming off that Achilles injury and his age and what he is doing on the court all play a factor in this

The only reason kobe is having All these injuries is cause he's playing in these wack 8s. Thank God the 9s are about to come out
pimp.gif
#8Hate 

I agree to an extent. The shoes can add to it but you have to look at Kobe's physical health. Coming off that Achilles injury and his age and what he is doing on the court all play a factor in this
Exactly.  And I'm not saying shoes have NOTHING to do with it, but I really don't think support is lacking in the 8s -- especially since Kobe can lace up a new pair with fresh foam or has his own custom inserts to take care of him each game

We're seeing a common thing with older athletes...Derek Jeter's going through the same thing. They have a traumatic injury that puts them on the shelf for an extended period of time. They try to rehab everything else they can, but when they come back something else goes because it hasn't been used in a long time. Kobe's going to have a hard time coming back.

D'Antoni should NEVER have been hired as head coach.

Last edited:
You think a scammer who has set up an account with someone else's info, using someone's elses bank account, and is tarnishing someone else's credit cares?

I'm done, you all clearly have no idea just how easy it is to scam with no recourse. Believe what you wish.
Oh well i rarely buy stuff from ebay anymore anyway .. and dont believe anything thats too good to be true

But i know one thing .... I wont be buying nothing from you since you're the expert on scamming someone and i know all the ins and outs about taking someones money with no consequences haha

How bad does the sole on the blitz blue look after a couple months or longer. I see it at FTL all the time but am hesitant to purchase because of them translucent sole. I already have a hard time cleaning my regular kobe soles.

I'm new to this thread and was going to try to purchase the "SS" Kobe's and was wondering do these fit TTS?

How bad does the sole on the blitz blue look after a couple months or longer. I see it at FTL all the time but am hesitant to purchase because of them translucent sole. I already have a hard time cleaning my regular kobe soles.
A little yellow/brown on the bottom, but more like dirt than oxidation. Sides still look good.

Don't pass 'em up, one of the better CWs IMO.

Last edited:
I bought what I thought to be a slightly used pair of blitz blues for $75 shipped on ebay. They came in today and there are scuffs everywhere. He didn't even ship with the original box like he said, he used a replacement. And he didn't even double box either, he did this:

What a ******g joke. I'm beyond heated. I told him to issue me a partial refund or else I'm filing a dispute

I bought what I thought to be a slightly used pair of blitz blues for $75 shipped on ebay. They came in today and there are scuffs everywhere. He didn't even ship with the original box like he said, he used a replacement. And he didn't even double box either, he did this:

What a ******g joke. I'm beyond heated. I told him to issue me a partial refund or else I'm filing a dispute
I would! Kinda interested to see what the shoes look like.

A little yellow/brown on the bottom, but more like dirt than oxidation. Sides still look good.

Don't pass 'em up, one of the better CWs IMO.
Would you be able to post up a picture? How do you clean'em? Regular sneaker cleaner product?

Yeah. I would just send it back. He even wrote Kobe 8 on the box. How do they look? Bottom of the soles? I was just asking about the yellowing process.

KOB should just shut it down for the year. It's not worth it. We aren't winning the championship anyway.
Trade Pau for some picks, let these youngsters run it for the rest of the season and then draft Wiggins or Parker! Wishful thinking Pau aint going nowhere and Kobe is too competetive to sit out he'll be back in 6 weeks and prob start the all star game!
ohwell.gif

Trade Pau for some picks, let these youngsters run it for the rest of the season and then draft Wiggins or Parker! Wishful thinking Pau aint going nowhere and Kobe is too competetive to sit out he'll be back in 6 weeks and prob start the all star game! :\
I think he should spend most of his time rehabbing and getting in better shape. He should be good after the all star break. Keep him to limited mins and let the young bucks run it.

In regards to my blitz blues, I still wanted the shoes because they're good for everyday casual use just to heat up so I asked for a partial refund and he gave me $25 back. Ended up paying $50 shipped. Here are some pics

I should have known better as soon as I saw his mothers name on the paypal addy

lol wtf is that... is he 12yo

He's without a doubt under 18 as he uses his mothers paypal and card and everything. What a joke. I've heard of kids shipping shoes like that but I would never ever think it would happen to me.

The funny thing is I left him negative feedback and after he refunded me he asked me to take the negative feedback away....I laughed in his face

I think he should spend most of his time rehabbing and getting in better shape. He should be good after the all star break. Keep him to limited mins and let the young bucks run it.

If Kobe is healthy no way he allows limited minutes. Doesn't matter what their record is.

#ShowUsOneMoreAgain

If Kobe is healthy no way he allows limited minutes. Doesn't matter what their record is.

#ShowUsOneMoreAgain
I know that it won't happen it just seems like the logical thing to do why risk getting him injured again on a trash season. Next season is the last hoora. I am not saying tank the season but don't put the milage on Kobe.

Back
Top Bottom