OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Shout out to @southboston78  for hooking me up. He got me these deadstock…for retail...

I can't explain how thankful I am. 
happy.gif

Being able to order the oregon foams today takes away all the salt i had built up for missing TWO pairs of WTK. Lol!

I still want WTK but i refuse resell prices especially for my sz.15

I went to a few FTLs in socal  and they all told me FCFS since they aren't "hyped shoes".
I don't believe what they said.  Or at least, maybe they say that now and change their minds later.  If it's NDC and HOH only, it's probably going to be hyped and limited.

Mine Greys and Green Glows are a FCFS, non-hyped shoe.  For those FTL's to say the YOTH is the same as those...not buying it.

Legit check on Sole Floridian anyone??!
About to bite WTK's for 370..
They accept PayPal so if i get scammed at least I'll be protected right?

Last edited:
I enjoy helping others, what goes around comes around. I just hope in 2014 we see more people helping each other. Happy New Year to all
Man, I wasn't quick enough with the PM =p

Good on ya for helping others out, though.

Also, OS Life charges $12 for shipping and the smaller sizes (8 and 8.5) are $199.99 right now.

Last edited:
I'm trying to unload my WTK for Prelude 1s. I got an offer for $425. Should I take it or should I try to squeeze more out of it

Totally forgot the YOTH 8s were releasing Wednesday. Was too busy trying to focus on the Preludes dropping this weekend.

Glad I decided to check this thread... would've been salty if I missed them.

I don't believe what they said.  Or at least, maybe they say that now and change their minds later.  If it's NDC and HOH only, it's probably going to be hyped and limited.

Mine Greys and Green Glows are a FCFS, non-hyped shoe.  For those FTL's to say the YOTH is the same as those...not buying it.

I've also called a couple ftl last week and called again this week to confirm and both said it's fcfs. I'll probably call again tomorrow just to be sure.

Back
Top Bottom