OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Amazed that offering 450 for size 13 wtk gets either snubbed or seller acts like I've disrespected them.. Rough morning on eBay... Jeeze
I can't pull the trigger on paying 500 for WTK's... but it seems like every seller on eBay are not budging one bit anything lower than that through invoice.

Last edited:

I can't pull the trigger on paying 500 for WTK's... but it seems like every seller on eBay are not budging one bit anything lower than that through invoice.
Yeah, I feel like WTK prices are holding steady at $500+ and when they are all gone it's going to go up more...

Yeah, I feel like WTK prices are holding steady at $500+ and when they are all gone it's going to go up more...
That's the scary part.  No one wanted to drop 300 on the Sparks and now that it's all dried up, it's at $2,000.  I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to not pull the trigger on WTK's for $500. Seeing as when eBay starts to dry up, the only pairs available will have a $2,000 price tag... Everyone laughs at $450 offers like it's a lowball. Unreal. Can't believe NIKE dropped these at a $140 price tag and the YOTH at $160.  They should've dropped the WTK's for $250

That's the scary part.  No one wanted to drop 300 on the Sparks and now that it's all dried up, it's at $2,000.  I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing to not pull the trigger on WTK's for $500. Seeing as when eBay starts to dry up, the only pairs available will have a $2,000 price tag... Everyone laughs at $450 offers like it's a lowball. Unreal. Can't believe NIKE dropped these at a $140 price tag and the YOTH at $160.  They should've dropped the WTK's for $250
Absolutely, that's the scary part. I hate to say it because I could always be wrong...but anyone who really really wants the WTK should just drop the $500 now or else they may never get it.

It's kind of like me an the foam galaxy. I wanted them real bad but didn't want to pony up around a grand on them, and now they are steadily approacing 2grand which I will never ever pay.

got my YOTH today, looks very very nice!!!

Will get 1 more pair of another Kobe 8 version next week and then I am probably done, since there seems to be no more Kobe 8 release, except for the Prelude, which I do not fancy that much until the 9s finally drop. Will post a picture next week, when the family is united!

Nike sent my info to the "resolution center" because I asked (and then said nevermind) if I could keep the second pair of SS that came in the YOTH box
tired.gif

and they won't let me place an order for the YOTH again. smh

a good year so far....

got a pair of the yoth with ease

finally got a pair of the bhm as well

Been seeing nothing but xmas SS and wtk, so I thought I'd switch it up a bit with a shot of me and the bae on the way to shoot some hoops and workout legs!

Nike sent my info to the "resolution center" because I asked (and then said nevermind) if I could keep the second pair of SS that came in the YOTH box |I

and they won't let me place an order for the YOTH again. smh

order as a guest. send to your job. pay with gift card.

Love my black elites. Who am I kidding I love all my 8's! Feels like -30 here in Michigan with a foot of snow on the ground. Farrr from Kobe weather

Whats with this 1 per customer on the Kobe YOTH bs? I thought these werent limited

Last edited:
I'm just steamed at the CS rep for flat out lying. He said my shoes would be shipped out ASAP...he didn't say he was sending my "case" to some bureaucratic resolution center.

Back
Top Bottom