OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

What did you expect when you ordered, for it to change colors in the mail? lol

Couple packages came in, still waiting on a pair of IDs. Shoutout to mrfantastic21 on the fades 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

What did you expect when you ordered, for it to change colors in the mail? lol

Couple packages came in, still waiting on a pair of IDs. Shoutout to mrfantastic21 on the fades 
pimp.gif
MY MAN!!!

Literally waiting on the same 2 shoes as well as an ID .... My YOTH will be here tomorrow and I finally grabbed a pair of fades which will be here Friday. 

As for my ID ... some time later this month

Does anybody have a pair of purple gradient or faded size 7.5 us men for sale? Give me a good deal and I am Paypal ready. Thankyou or mambacurial size 7.5 thx

It may look good in a 9 but in a size 14.It's a lot of red.

I agree. Saw them Horses three times this weekend and passed all three times. I wanted to like them but just something bout them that just didn't make me want to grab them right away. At the right price for sure but an extra 20. It's gonna be Year of the Snake for me again for 2014.

i still want these

wish i was stupid during all these GR releases :smh:

stupid jordans i was buying, should have bought Fades and these when i had the chance

Got my kobe ss in the mail today from this botique shop who had one pair left my size and 20$ discount. Crazy I found em on instagram too. Lol these shoes are much nicer in person and my favorite kobe 8 I bought all year long. The detail is crazy on these.

Last edited:
I would literally trade all my Kobe's for the WTK in a size 11.5. Why are people on eBay seriously asking $700 for a pair of sneakers.

I don't know why, but i'm suddenly looking hard for some pythons. if anyone knows of a place still holding for retail in a 13 i'd love to know.

i still want these

wish i was stupid during all these GR releases
mean.gif

stupid jordans i was buying, should have bought Fades and these when i had the chance
Yeah i missed out on them Fades too. You can't find them anywhere. Don't forget the most under rated Kobe 8 your favorite: GRAFFITIS.

Since BHM will be purple. I would be all in for nike not doing a BHM 9 and just giving us Purple Fades again. Wishful thinking IK.

I would literally trade all my Kobe's for the WTK in a size 11.5. Why are people on eBay seriously asking $700 for a pair of sneakers. 
For the Very Same Reason you're willing to Give Up $650-700 worth of Shoes to Get Them. 
eyes.gif

You're Not That Different from them, bruh. Some are just a little more Savage than others.

Last edited:
Because of people like YOU valuing them so high and being willing to pay $500+ or make a trade like the one u just mentioned

^^^ LOLOL!!!!

Cats is Bombing On Em!  LMAO!!!  ...but atleast make sure the post is right. Lol

Well deserved tho... he threw the Lob, we just slammed it home. 

Savages get No Love in these parts, bruh. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-103.jpg.html

My bad. Hit the embed button by accident.
Back to bed I go..........

Nah son. That was intentionally. Just had to show me you had two pair huh? Smooth move bro. Lol
Y'all just destroyed me. I have learned my lesson. I will never post anything like that again.

However, I found some WTK from a legit seller for $370. I will post pics when I get the shoes to prove they aren't fakes. Then I'll share the link. He has a few sizes runs too. Hopefully this will make a few people happy. I know some people have been on the hunt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom