OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Do it! I just did last week
just did it man I couldn't live without them anymore 
eek.gif

Kobe 8's are cool. Never in a million years would i ever think i would own anything with kobes name on it.... Starting in march 2013 with the 1st pair and today im currently up to 9 pairs of 1 shoe(hell i got 8 pairs of KD VI's). Crazy. Lol.

Anyway hope to grab the preludes, hope to find supernaturals, and maybe grab the sulfurs to seal the deal for me on the 8's.
Word.  I got on the kobe 8 late with the milksnakes, but ever since I've been racking up my collection. Love the shoe.

Found the supernaturals in my size locally at a footlocker but only with the nike+ pack, so the sticker price on the pair is 230! Kind of a deal breaker.  So yeah, if that's what you're looking for maybe a inventory search @ a local footlocker would do it for you because there are some out there sitting.

Word.  I got on the kobe 8 late with the milksnakes, but ever since I've been racking up my collection. Love the shoe.

Found the supernaturals in my size locally at a footlocker but only with the nike+ pack, so the sticker price on the pair is 230! Kind of a deal breaker.  So yeah, if that's what you're looking for maybe a inventory search @ a local footlocker would do it for you because there are some out there sitting.

Ok cool. I can do without any fancy sports pack. I rock all my kicks casually. No athletic activities for my kicks.

I have a pair of air max 24/7's and a pair of free runs as my "throw on's" and whatever athletic activities i partake lol!

does the impossible apply to all Kobe's or just those that carry the same name as the preludes? Where in china are you from?
Do you speak Chinese?  If you don't, don't even waste your time trying to find anything Non-GR Kobe related in China.  It's near-impossible for the Chinese to get things themselves.

Un-Athletic question and no regard for functionality....

ITS JUST A RANDOM THOUGHT TURNED INTO A QUESTION.

Soooo why do dudes hype up and beast over "limited" release kicks just to beat them up playing basketball or working out??

Soooo why do dudes hype up and beast over "limited" release kicks just to beat them up playing basketball or working out??

Bc that's the point of sneakers

Because I can.

To the above question:  for me, my first love was bball -- then came the shoe obsession for on court use.  That hasn't changed and the innovation, performance, comfort, etc keeps me coming back.

I will never regret wearing a shoe down for ball

Back
Top Bottom