OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry forgot to post picture

Does it bother anyone else when a seller lists a shoe as DS but the laces are like that and they've obviously at least been tried on. Always get me mad paranoid.

Does it bother anyone else when a seller lists a shoe as DS but the laces are like that and they've obviously at least been tried on. Always get me mad paranoid.

Those are not dead stock and he clearly doesn't know what that term truly means. Kids these days.

Those are not dead stock and he clearly doesn't know what that term truly means. Kids these days.

Frankly, everybodys definition is different. IMO.

If i say "DS" that means they havent been worn outside or whatever. Yea i may have TRIED them on but is that really considered "wearing them"??

Wearing other peoples shoes, if they've been worn/tried on, makes my stomach uneasy. Can't do it. Feet are gross mang.

Wearing other peoples shoes, if they've been worn/tried on, makes my stomach uneasy. Can't do it. Feet are gross mang.
to each their own. i don't mind copping slightly used kicks. ill probably hoop in them anyways

to each their own. i don't mind copping slightly used kicks. ill probably hoop in them anyways

For sure, nothing against other people that do. And if I could do it, it'd save me lots of money rather than having to buy all DS everything. So I envy y'all.

I try on every pair of shoes that come in for me. I'm not going to put them away for months and then put them on only to find that something is really messed up and they don't fit/feel right.

But I agree that DS is a specific term. Factory laced, never tried on, never touched a foot.

So none of my shoes are DS
tongue.gif
And I have no qualms buying used shoes.

I have a question.

Is Kicks-Crew legit?

I remember someone ordered Christmas Kobe 8s ( first version ) from them because it was a steal. Did the person ever get the pair?

I ask because i was ready to order a immediately a red flag popped up

The soles are solid when there suppose to be translucent, It could be just a stock pic but i still have doubts

and this pair is a mens.

Any help is greatly appreciated

Kicks-crew is selling the GC (Greater China) pairs; that's why they have the full shozuko and the solid and non-transluscent soles. They are legit but they are known to lag sometimes and their customer service isn't the best. With that said if they had those in my size I would still order from them.

Back
Top Bottom