OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey guys, I'm visiting Seattle for a couple days and was wondering if you guys know any places to grab kobe 8s. I've been to bellis fair, the outlets, and the niketown in downtown Seattle. My girlfriend is looking for a pair for her brother. He's a size 8, and so far we haven't had any luck . The niketown had the yoth and the orange and green ones but none in his size. Any suggestions of other places I should chck out?
footlocker has the pythons up in size 8,10,11,12.

Area 72 finally came in today. Lets here it for the 8 thread.

Yay! Clap!......Echo.

Hello.......Hello........Still rockin my 8's on the reg since I only got one 9.

****ATTENTION****

For those who own the SS Kobe 8 aka xmas 2.0's....looking to score an extra pair of the green tipped laces that come with the shoes.  Not the gold flaked ones, but the ones the shoe actually comes laced with. 

PM me if you'r willing to get rid of them. Size 13 preferably  Trying to do a lace swap on my Masterpiece 9's. 

Thanks!!

ps. sorry mods, not sure if asking for laces is against forum rules

Last edited:

Area 72 finally came in today. Lets here it for the 8 thread.

Yay! Clap!......Echo.

Hello.......Hello........Still rockin my 8's on the reg since I only got one 9.
I've got a stack of 30 8s...They'll always be relevant to me
laugh.gif

I've got a stack of 30 8s...They'll always be relevant to me
laugh.gif
Damn! 30. I was getting to that point well not even close but a lot more than my wife needed to see so I started selling the ones I hadn't even worn yet. Ended up coppin ASG and Purple Fades to make up for the losses. hehehe. Waitin on that Superhero to drop in prices but doesn't seem like they will. Better pick it up soon. If i don't cop anything this week pickin them up this Friday with the $20 Vip rewards from last weeks All Star craze.

Does anyone know where you can find replacement insoles size 8.5 for the Kobe 8's? Im trying to find an OG pair or something is feels comparable.

Does anyone know where you can find replacement insoles size 8.5 for the Kobe 8's? Im trying to find an OG pair or something is feels comparable.
This question seems to come up a lot.  I have a friend who works for a company called Superfeet who makes athletic insoles.  I just sent him an email asking him what the solution would be to replace the kobe8 insoles because we love the shoes but the insoles don't last long enough.  I will report back when I get a response.

bought of pair of the purple gradients and waiting on delivery... i don't even know if i want to play in them. ballin in the yoth instead. 

Might have to pay resale for WTK or FB or IG.

Would yall grab superheroes for 180 or wait for some kind of discount.

Got these in yesterday for under retail. They are very very nice. Top 5 CW for me.

I am somehow liking them less and less the more I see 'em every time I open the box. Iunno.....maybe thinking of trading them for another pair of Kobes or somethin'...

Back
Top Bottom