OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah you'd have to sell those three shoes listed and just make up the difference in cash for the WTK. I mean if you really want them get cracking but I'd never pay that much for a shoe that looks that way.

To each his own though, like I love this years what the KD and lebron but I just think they're better executed

FYI-MC in that size are going for the same as WTK.
eek.gif
 not even a sz 14 on the bay, I'm not sure though I think if I tried I could find a good price on MC's in that size

Has anyone been able to find kobe socks recently? I want those black ones with the white shozoku for my Xmas. Trying to find a pair of these is harder than getting Wtk lol.

They were selling the yellow and dark grey ones at ftl. Its close enough for me. But check your nike outlets. The ones here have been getting the kobe elite socks, og pit vipers, graffitis, barcelona, and the red with black logo.

Wow that's a good deal on that black pair. Not for me but repped for the find. I'm sure a member will jump on that.

a little bit regretting giving up my blue camos a few months back but they were just a touch too small. guess I could have changed the insoles? :smh:

FSR of YOTH on FTL now :lol:

any nice coupons to use? wish i nevr got rid of my gift cards :x

best i could find was 18% off

you guys think these are gonna sit and hit discount? i dont see people spending $130 on them with coupons

but then again im always wrong especially with FTL, FNL

i want this shoe, should have bought them on NDC on discount but i was angry they never gave me a free gift card :smh:

Last edited:
you guys think these are gonna sit and hit discount? i dont see people spending $130 on them with coupons

but then again im always wrong especially with FTL, FNL

i want this shoe, should have bought them on NDC on discount but i was angry they never gave me a free gift card :smh:

If they do hit discount they will probably not go as low as you could get them for on NDC with the Befast code.

FSR of YOTH on FTL now :lol:

any nice coupons to use? wish i nevr got rid of my gift cards :x

best i could find was 18% off

Google footlocker coupons

i did :lol:

the best i found was 18% off $150 or more

they need to be like eastbay and have 20/25% off

then order from eastbay.... http://www.eastbay.com/product/model:194958/sku:39654674/nike-kobe-viii-system-mens/red/light-green/

i know they are on eastbay but same codes..

im saying ive heard of them having bigger sales even though ive never seen em. i dont buy from these sites ever so im clueless

I quit. same loop with you Bert. Bert. . you cant claim ignorance forever,

am i wrong? it the same codes for both sites. 18% off :lol:

unless im stupid and missing something

look at where you started... you asked for coupons.
then you have your coupons and say they need to be more like eastbay which is running 18% instead of the 20% you mentioned. you need to be a gold/platinum member to get a 25% off discount.

thing is, I broke things down to you before about the footlocker family and you gave me the same "I don't shop on there" excuse as this time. this was when you were looking for the orange PPs.

eastbay also doesn't charge sales tax to some states which makes it more appealing than footlocker.

You guys talking about YOTH in here? YOTH?

I would have copped them too on that clearance discount on NDC if they had my size left.

I quit. same loop with you Bert. Bert. . you cant claim ignorance forever,

am i wrong? it the same codes for both sites. 18% off :lol:

unless im stupid and missing something

look at where you started... you asked for coupons.
then you have your coupons and say they need to be more like eastbay which is running 18% instead of the 20% you mentioned. you need to be a gold/platinum member to get a 25% off discount.

thing is, I broke things down to you before about the footlocker family and you gave me the same "I don't shop on there" excuse as this time. this was when you were looking for the orange PPs.

eastbay also doesn't charge sales tax to some states which makes it more appealing than footlocker.

thanks for the info

it is true though, i dont shop on any of these sites. seriously :lol:

i only buy release day stuff on NDC and even then the new captcha crap hasnt let me cop a pair of shoes in over 3 months.

Kinda thirsting for Blue Lights/Blue Snakes now. A bit hard to find DS pairs for good prices.
I feel ya.  I'm itching for a DS pair of the challenge reds and the superheros.  

I got my purple fades in yesterday.  So clean.  Really happy to have a pair now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom