OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If you phone order the reds make sure you ask them to check for glue stains. Not b grades but just noticed this on a pair

Still trying to lock down a pair of the team Kobe black/white or burgundy/white if anybody hears of anything!

Citadel outlet in CA has some YOTH Kobes, couple sizes. Had a size 10. I think there's a 30% off this weekend?

Still trying to lock down a pair of the team Kobe black/white or burgundy/white if anybody hears of anything!

Citadel outlet in CA has some YOTH Kobes, couple sizes. Had a size 10. I think there's a 30% off this weekend?
doubt theyll let you phone order til after monday but worth a shot?

I was hoping to take the midsole print off but I'll probably hold off. Dressed em down with blue laces. Was able to stock locate some mine Greys in a 13 for 79.99. Copped those and some for my lady for less than 1 pair of Kobe 9 ems

I got some kobe 8's that are tripping.  Out of no where they are squeaking when I walk in them.  Annoying as hell that I cant wear them anymore.  Not sure what happened to them.  Any ideas on the cause and/or fix to this problem? 

Its not your pairs, its all like that. That's the biggest flaw in these (other than bottoming out lunar), otherwise these could've been goats.

Its not your pairs, its all like that. That's the biggest flaw in these (other than bottoming out lunar), otherwise these could've been goats.

I kinda like it cuz of the placebo effect of an extra bounce. :lol:
But read somewhere here that powder could help.

yes.
maxresdefault.jpg

real, obviously above
kobe-viii-christmas-for-sale-cheap-kobe-8-shoes12-500x500.jpg

fake above
You can tell by teh swoosh size, the outsole,the swoosh angle, the toebox and colors used...
watch this video formore help

Repped for the info. I ended up passing because the seller had no rating and they seemed suspect. I guess I'll just pay that higher price down the road for a DS pair. What was retail on those?

yes.
maxresdefault.jpg

real, obviously above
kobe-viii-christmas-for-sale-cheap-kobe-8-shoes12-500x500.jpg

fake above
You can tell by the swoosh size, the outsole,the swoosh angle, the toebox and colors used...
watch this video for more help
Repped for the info. I ended up passing because the seller had no rating and they seemed suspect. I guess I'll just pay that higher price down the road for a DS pair. What was retail on those?

160 adults, 115 gs

I really regret not buying these for 99 at RuVilla

You can also check by the collar shape, amount of lining, quantity/size of speckles, the pattern, etc

They had em for 99?
Aww man I missed out for real. Tbh I didn't even get into 8s until I saw the green glows in store a few months back, so I'm super late to the party.
Lol

lol I am willing to pay a lot more even just for information can't find these in a 9.5-10.5 :frown: need them to survive lol

Conroe texas. I had called 2 days before because I knew they got the kobe TBs and they told me I had to wait 2 days to place a phone order since they were new premium product. I called back, not expecting them to have any left (they had green, maroon and orange TBs) and they were all sold out except one size of the oranges. Took em, asked if they had any other kobes, told me they had kobe 9 easters for 100 and "green and grey kobe 8s for 80". Asked the style code, saw it was my favorite pair, told em' to throw it in the order with my orange TBs lol

This was a week and a half ago btw, so they are for sure sold out by now
The crazy thing is that I did a NikeFind for those Volt Kobe 8s aroud the same time and they said they were out of stock..... SMH. No way they'll still be there especially after the 30% off weekend

Anyways, I got the Black Kobe 8 EXTs on Saturday and I gotta say I'm VERY impressed. They look way better in person. So, whenever Nike Portland MLK quits BSing, phone order a pair before it's too late. I can't believe I was about to pay $200 for those not too long ago. I guess patience is a virtue lol 
glasses.gif

Trying to double up on the sulfers, anybody know what the going rate are for a ds pair? I can't seem to find anything under 200

Anyone know where I can get a TB colorway online (live in Canada)?  Can't find a size 10 on ebay or amazon.

Looking for a cheaper option to play in without crazy colourways/graphics.  Thanks

Eb
Anyone know where I can get a TB colorway online (live in Canada)?  Can't find a size 10 on ebay or amazon.

Looking for a cheaper option to play in without crazy colourways/graphics.  Thanks
eBay is your best bet. Just be patient Nd keep lookong

I've seen quite a few size 10 and 10.5 TBs on the bay. Shouldn't be so hard to find. Ebay is flooded with all kinds of Kobe 8's. I've been seeing all kinds of TBs, Blue Glows, Volts and YOTS Red Camo. Never thought I would see it like this ever.

Guys I've come into the sneaker game late...I really want these legends before it's too late...I wear a size 10....I've been looking for awhile but I haven't found a good price that's trustworthy...I honestly don't care which colorway I get for the most part. My limit is $190 shipped. Best case scenario would be bhm, sulfur, or purple gradients but I'm open to almost every colorway. Do you guys know of any sites or are any of you selling 8s for that price?

Back
Top Bottom