OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Late to the party but copped for retail.
Beautiful shoe.

These are a massive head turner among non-sneakerheads. The ladies always wanna know what those spikes are all about.
laugh.gif

Should have posted a before pic....someone might have been able to put you on to something that would have cleaned the mesh on those Xmas lights!

Kobe 8 Prelude for $345 shipped, yay or nay?
I have a pair, and to be honest, they're just not my favorite. Then again, just because things are limited, doesn't make me want them either. Not suggesting that's you're reasoning at all,  but they're really just eehhh to me. Retail is about as much as I would spend on them personally. That said, $345 isn't horrible. To be honest, in the quick scans of the Prelude 8s in passing, it seems to be a pretty fair price. The typical $450 i've seen listed ... well, they're still listed if that's any indicator.

Last edited:

I have a pair, and to be honest, they're just not my favorite. Then again, just because things are limited, doesn't make me want them either. Not suggesting that's you're reasoning at all,  but they're really just eehhh to me. Retail is about as much as I would spend on them personally. That said, $345 isn't horrible. To be honest, in the quick scans of the Prelude 8s in passing, it seems to be a pretty fair price. The typical $450 i've seen listed ... well, they're still listed if that's any indicator.
I struck out on all prelude pack, because it was the height of the bot wars.

I never cared about most of them but kinda wanted the 8 since I love the 8 model so much. Then again, I am also missing the WTK and Sparks from that model...

I struck out on all prelude pack, because it was the height of the bot wars.

I never cared about most of them but kinda wanted the 8 since I love the 8 model so much. Then again, I am also missing the WTK and Sparks from that model...
8s are my favorite Kobe, too ... but some I just don't need. I'd rather have doubles of stuff I'd really like than complete the whole collection. I'm not too fond of WTKs either. Sparks are decent, too, but I wouldn't spend more than retail.  Stuff that I would wear more regularly is also another area where I prefer to splurge on.

Nice work, makes me want a pair to do that with. Looks infinitely better than with the "shedding skin" overlay.

Back
Top Bottom