OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone have some pictures or how to tell if the Kobe 8 insoles have bottom-ed out?

I only have used pairs of Kobe 8s so I am not sure if the insoles are "bottom-ed out" per say, but I do still feel cushioning so I assume its not bottomed out. Without the luxury of owning a new pair I just want to make sure if there is an easy way to tell.
Go by feel more than looks.  It doesn't matter what they look like compared to how they feel when you play in them.

I knew mine were gone when the impact protection just wasn't there, especially from hard landings.  Once you feel they are dead, take a look a them.

Curious how the insoles perform or hold up over time?  The insoles seem different from the previous models.  I was thinking about changing mines or something.  The inside seems really soft and slippery.

Happy to see this topic alive. Kobe 8 > all [emoji]128526[/emoji]
There have been some great hoop models since (not necessarily the Kobe line or Nike), but everytime I throw these back on to play in with a lunar insert that's still good, I forget how much I love em

YES LORD! FINALLY HOME​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Thank you @egaroc1
How much Papi??? 
nthat.gif

There have been some great hoop models since (not necessarily the Kobe line or Nike), but everytime I throw these back on to play in with a lunar insert that's still good, I forget how much I love em
Agree bro.

Fav shoe to ball in right now alongside the 29s and 23 lows. Just hunted down my first size 9, stocking up on these while I can.

It was pouring outside so I decided to do some cleaning and wanted to snap a group pic of what's left my 8 collection after having 16 at one point. The MC my fav Kobes of all time

Back
Top Bottom