Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

That’s an older grimlock? I work for Hasbro now actually.
Wish I could remember man, dug it up from an old pile I had. I believe it’s from the Cybertron line. I used to spend all the Christmas cash on these but now it’s all shoes :rofl:

Wish I could remember man, dug it up from an old pile I had. I believe it’s from the Cybertron line. I used to spend all the Christmas cash on these but now it’s all shoes :rofl:
Right on. Did you see the diadora bait transformers shoes we just dropped? My teammate made that happen
Yeah no lacelocks

Right on. Did you see the diadora bait transformers shoes we just dropped? My teammate I sit next to made that happen
Yeah no lacelocks
Yeah I thought about grabbing a pair & yeah lmao I won them and put them on them to see how they looked. Not a fan of them haha

20180227010944_original.jpg
All you guys are hilarious.

Were you guys this hyped for last year’s budget model Nike Zoom Assersion?! Because that’s all THESE are ...

But with Kyrie’s logo and #11 slapped on them. Not hating, just saying

All you guys are hilarious.

Were you guys this hyped for last year’s budget model Nike Zoom Assersion?! Because that’s all THESE are ...

But with Kyrie’s logo and #11 slapped on them. Not hating, just saying
You can say that about any signature shoe.

Kyrie 4
943806-009
Black/Sonic Yellow-Purple Venom

Mamba? :nerd:

Sure we have had a picture of them in this thread. I just assumed it was the first ID that has surfaced but we have had a photo matching that description in here.

UK has White/Red/Black listed for 15th but I never pay attention to there colour descriptions EVER!!

Back
Top Bottom