Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Stock laces were too short so I opted for longer, flatter ones. Love this Celtics cw!
IMG_6826.JPG

Those grey 4's a couple pages back look like a MAG type cw. It would be nice if they released close to summer, but doubt it

Gasing them toy story up and talking about it so much word get around and people here gone contribute to them becoming a draw unfortunately.

I just hope that Toy Story pair isn't like the confetti's where both shoes are different, like the right shoe is woody themed, and the left, buzz lightyear.

I just hope that Toy Story pair isn't like the confetti's where both shoes are different, like the right shoe is woody themed, and the left, buzz lightyear.

Errr that’s exactly what they are!!

Curiosity.. does anyone know what he wore last night against Pistons & what is he wearing tonight in New York?

Haha no problem, I’m sat waiting on Warriors v Thunder to start, so sat refreshing the box scores on other games.
Just got me thinking has he got anything new on.

Im thinking of buying the Celtics CW, because its been a first time since like the J1 that Nike released a CW of my fave team. My question is is true that teeth on some pairs gets unglued after some use?

Back
Top Bottom