Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

The Cores will (probably) be the first shoes I buy strictly for ball since early 2015 with the Kyrie 1's

Anyone else think the Kyrie 4s are shorter in length than the 3s? Obviously it isn't as narrow, but the shorter length is the only reason why I think sizing up would be doable. How do these fit for yall?

Anyone else think the Kyrie 4s are shorter in length than the 3s? Obviously it isn't as narrow, but the shorter length is the only reason why I think sizing up would be doable. How do these fit for yall?
Definitely shorter than the 2 and 3 I think its due to the toebox being more wide and not as pointed looking when u look down at them everywhere else the shoe fits great but definitely they run a tad on the shorter side compared to kyries first three sigs

Definitely shorter than the 2 and 3 I think its due to the toebox being more wide and not as pointed looking when u look down at them everywhere else the shoe fits great but definitely they run a tad on the shorter side compared to kyries first three sigs

thanks I appreciate the response, glad to know im not the only one.

Absolutely. They run about 1/4 size short. Just enough to notice. I wear a 14 and it barely fits (comfortably) lengthwise. I tried a 15 and it was just sloppy, really wish they made half sizes for big footers.

What's the left one?
screenshot-www.footlocker.com-2018.03.05-11-03-50.png

I do believe it maybe two different colors coming out on the 22nd. The Kobe’s have a white silver coming out early April

Back
Top Bottom