Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

whats up Nike talk i joined back in 06 but i lost my email and the pw so i decided to just make a new one :smile: this is my kyrie i just customd tonight
it was just too much gray and i needed some white so enjoy guys :wink: 8C08E173-6DE8-46DF-985F-C5DF7BC71C59.jpeg D17D8537-491F-42B7-904C-0C3D6E2B94BA.jpeg

Attachments

• 58AE2788-4412-4F20-98BD-67807423AC40.jpeg
    58AE2788-4412-4F20-98BD-67807423AC40.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 13
whats up Nike talk i joined back in 06 but i lost my email and the pw so i decided to just make a new one :smile: this is my kyrie i just customd tonight
it was just too much gray and i needed some white so enjoy guys :wink: 8C08E173-6DE8-46DF-985F-C5DF7BC71C59.jpeg D17D8537-491F-42B7-904C-0C3D6E2B94BA.jpeg

Welcome back!

Throw some white laces or green laces for better color blocking.

Kyrie 1-34 including doubles and ids
Kyrie 2-74 including doubles triples and ids
Kyrie 3-83 including doubles triples and ids
Kyrie 4-24 including doubles triples
Kyrie hybrid 9 obviously 3 of each colorway
I’d like to see your collection you should make a post in the sneaker showcase..I don’t know why people don’t do that much anymore..in 08 when I was on here a lot everyone would post sneaker colllections all the time..or I’ll just follow you on I.G..I like seeing kyrie collections lol

I’d like to see your collection you should make a post in the sneaker showcase..I don’t know why people don’t do that much anymore..in 08 when I was on here a lot everyone would post sneaker colllections all the time..or I’ll just follow you on I.G..I like seeing kyrie collections lol
Best thing to do is follow my ig skytopkristoff after all the 4s comes out by early fall ill put an updated pic with all the Kyries I got its gonna take up a lot of my upstairs lmfao

Bought the Allstar pair off the champs restock just now. Says its on backorderd for my size but the order went through. I also went half size up, I hope I made the right choice. I tried them on in stores the other week and my true to size length felt a bit short. I noticed even on the Champs website they have a fit alert advising ordering half size larger on these so I guess that validates it. How ya'll liking the All Star color way?

nice job! I think a gold midsole woulda been even nicer
i was also thinking about that but i didn't have gold... sad life...
Welcome back!

Throw some white laces or green laces for better color blocking.
i might have to do it with the white laces.
Wow! Those are incredible! Can I send mine to you :rofl:
send it over hahaha if you look close it doesn't look too good lol
Agreed switch the laces and you’re in there
thanks im planning to do it i just need the right laces. not the third party weak laces :wink:

Back
Top Bottom