Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I really hope not! Those are my fav pair of 4s next to CNY. If Nike was smart they would make at least some of the cool colors accessible ..like if they make a lot of those It will still sell. I get the idea for making stuff limited to build hype, and it’s definitely worked? But it’s super annoying to people who wanna collect kyries and don’t have a huge disposable income.

CDC44718-2FE6-4855-8DE9-AC619E6E62CD.jpeg

So here I go about the sizing again, I been torn between my TTS and .5 up. So I got my Allstar 4s in in both sizes. The .5 up fits good when I Initially put it on just now. it feels good, not tight but still had a slight snug to it. My only dilemma is that when I walked around the house with it or lifted my leg up...theres a veryyyyy slight heel slip. like I can feel my heel isn't 100% locked down sort of like the feeling as if the back of the shoe is heavy although its not. So this got me worried, cause the fit is good now but what if its broken in? Possibly be too roomy for me but idk. How broken in do these shoes get? On the other hand TTS fits as well but I do get more of a jammed feel up at the toe box not too uncomfortable but the feeling is there. Both sizes feel like they fit me, but I can't decide. Now im leaning towards TTS in hopes it does break in? Any advice yall?

are u balling or using for casual?
if ballong then tts... they will break in n stretch a littlw bt nothing like flyknit...
if casual just go .5

i have the same dilemma.... but as its already an oversized shoe i went tts....

So here I go about the sizing again, I been torn between my TTS and .5 up. So I got my Allstar 4s in in both sizes. The .5 up fits good when I Initially put it on just now. it feels good, not tight but still had a slight snug to it. My only dilemma is that when I walked around the house with it or lifted my leg up...theres a veryyyyy slight heel slip. like I can feel my heel isn't 100% locked down sort of like the feeling as if the back of the shoe is heavy although its not. So this got me worried, cause the fit is good now but what if its broken in? Possibly be too roomy for me but idk. How broken in do these shoes get? On the other hand TTS fits as well but I do get more of a jammed feel up at the toe box not too uncomfortable but the feeling is there. Both sizes feel like they fit me, but I can't decide. Now im leaning towards TTS in hopes it does break in? Any advice yall?

If they are primarily for hooping keep the pair that's TTS. If they are mainly for casual wear, keep the half up.

Shoes will "break-in" (materials will loosen, insoles will form to your foot, etc.) but they won't get longer. As long as your toes are good (you can wiggle them up and down, kind of like tapping your fingers) and not touching the end of the shoe when you stand up, you should be good to go overall. That "snug" feeling does break-in in terms of width/depth, just not dramatically.

are u balling or using for casual?
if ballong then tts... they will break in n stretch a littlw bt nothing like flyknit...
if casual just go .5

i have the same dilemma.... but as its already an oversized shoe i went tts....
If they are primarily for hooping keep the pair that's TTS. If they are mainly for casual wear, keep the half up.

Shoes will "break-in" (materials will loosen, insoles will form to your foot, etc.) but they won't get longer. As long as your toes are good (you can wiggle them up and down, kind of like tapping your fingers) and not touching the end of the shoe when you stand up, you should be good to go overall. That "snug" feeling does break-in in terms of width/depth, just not dramatically.

I actually wear the same size usually in shoes for both casual and hooping, I dont usually adjust up and down on size just because im using one for hooping or not. I guess I like the same feeling of the fit consistently. Am I the only one who does that? lol. Anyway....appreciate both yall feedback. and good point...I can wiggle my toes, I just think the sides feel a bit jammed. I think TTS to me is almost a 1 to 1 fit my toes dont exactly touch the end of the shoe, but its pretty darn close to it. I think ill go with TTS, only because .5 up with any break in will then be too much, it fits good right out the box but any more loosen material over time I wont have a lockdown feel completely. Thanks, repped yall both!

Glad to help.

I had the same problem as I wear a 14 in almost everything, but the Kyrie 4 runs shorter than the previous models. These were just a casual wear for me, so I tried the 14 and 15 and found the 14 to be precariously snug lengthwise...but the 15 was pretty much flopping around on my foot. I would have preferred the non-existent 14.5 for my uses, but if I was on the court I'd wear the 14 no question.

The start of the last years problem!!
Boring poor black colourways.

You really like them?
What releases so far do you think is worse than those?

I like almost every 4 they’ve put out so far. They been doing really good with colors. And those are fresh enough. I wouldn’t cop em for retail but just cuzz I have other 4s on my list that take priority

The start of the last years problem!!
Boring poor black colourways.

You really like them?
What releases so far do you think is worse than those?
Honestly probably the first CW. They were just too similar to the Black Ice 3s for me. No colorway is terrible so far but they would have to be my least favorite.

Back
Top Bottom