Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

06794C11-D6E9-4E4B-BB08-9273649FF090.jpeg
had to change laces

Your dog looks mad uncomfortable in that cage. Looks small for its size. Hope he/she is not sleeping in there locked up like that. :smh: That toenail :nerd: :sick: Bruh buy a new cage and a nail clipper next. Sorry for putting you on blast but this is NT :rofl: Oh yeah nice pick up :tongue:
It’s my old lady’s dog I don’t even like him like that cuzz he eats all my shoes and hats...but we only put him in the cage when we both not home because he was pissing all over my bed and we had to get a whole new bed so we bought a cage. Also in that pic he’s just chilling in the cage willingly he likes to hang out in there and lay down. I don’t put him in there when I’m home he walks in there hisself. And my girls a vet tech and she can’t clip his nails we took em to the vet once out here they couldn’t do it. I walk him on the sidewalk when it’s nice out to try to knock down his nails. Nice try at a roast though.

It’s my old lady’s dog I don’t even like him like that cuzz he eats all my shoes and hats...but we only put him in the cage when we both not home because he was pissing all over my bed and we had to get a whole new bed so we bought a cage. Also in that pic he’s just chilling in the cage willingly he likes to hang out in there and lay down. I don’t put him in there when I’m home he walks in there hisself. And my girls a vet tech and she can’t clip his nails we took em to the vet once out here they couldn’t do it. I walk him on the sidewalk when it’s nice out to try to knock down his nails. Nice try at a roast though.
Pretty sure he means YOUR toenail my guy...

Back
Top Bottom