Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Pretty sure he means YOUR toenail my guy...
Oh y’all crazy...lmao damn really pay attention to the details lol I ain’t even know my toe was in the pic. And yea my toe nails that’s a whole nother story. Them boys won’t clip right they’re shaped like a half circle of that makes sense. Gotta go get em done. Nice observation weirdo.

383274483726680064.png
That Ish was serious. Everytime we would leave the room he’d spray the whole side of the bed. Didn’t help we had just moved to this house so our mattress was on the floor

Is it the 41 pair or another pair?
They killing us with these plain boring black colourways like with the 3’s.

Edit.. see you not edited & added photo.
41 pair.
The 4’s seem to be drying up.
Wonder if we get another loud or bright colourway like last year they dropped the aqua pair after numerous white & black pairs.

I do not know how you all feel about the Swooshs on the sides, but those stitched swooshs are not doing it for me. I rather prefer the printed/ decal ones!

Dirt is difficult to remove, worse case the stitching gets loose and rips!

Same here, specifically the MM colorways...leaning towards the Kyries since I'm not a huge fan of loud colors
I have and they're solid performers. They just start off slippery until the traction breaks in. The fit is also TTS but with a lot of space above your toes. I'd lean more towards the 4 for performance simply because it's more likely to last a full season.

Last edited:
Brace yourself for another black upper..

But these are alrite besides the "another black upper"

Attachments

• Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold.png
    Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold.png
    872.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold-Side.jpg
    Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold-Side.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 23
  • Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold-Front.jpg
    Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold-Front.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold-Outsole.jpg
    Nike-Kyrie-4-Black-Gum-Gold-Outsole.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 22
Nike must really be clamping down on promo code exclusions...I had a birthday coupon code that expires tonight and I wanted to cop the Whalers pair (white/blue/green), but they were excluded. The folks on NDC chat were very accommodating and adjusted the price for me anyway (all the 4s are sitting after all). But they let me keep the code, and he gave me another 10% code as well. I appreciated that.

They have good business sense. I knew what I wanted. I wasn't just going to spend $100+ on random stuff to save $20, so the coupon would have expired. I would be disappointed, they wouldn't sell a pair of sneakers. Instead, they help me get what I set out for, let me keep the birthday code for another 4 hours (wink, nudge...go buy yourself some more stuff), and toss in another promo code. Well played, Nike.

Smart greedy bastards...now I'm scouring sale clothing to see if I can pile up $100 worth to save that $20 :lol:

But I still got the Kyries for $104.

Back
Top Bottom