Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

yeah got mine today and it's the color that my red octobers were lol. Anyone know what the actual stock numbers on them were?

i'd heard super low, yet resell on stock X is basically retail
I would imagine they would drop these as a GR soon??

giphy.gif

i'd heard super low, yet resell on stock X is basically retail
I would imagine they would drop these as a GR soon??

giphy.gif
I figure a lot of people panicked and dumped them right after. Only thing i've seen or heard is that they could drop when the movie comes out again but nothing is set in stone either. Like with the confetti ones, they said another drop and yet something has happened yet.

After hooping in them for the first time I must say I'm a bit disappointed. I have heavy blistering on the outer edge of both my big toes.:smh:. I own all 3 previous kyrie models plus the hybrids and as a heavy dribbler and cutter all of them were my favorite shoes to hoop in performance wise. The 4's left my feet feeling like I hooped in some 90's retros. I think I know why he constantly kept switching back to the 3's all season.
Eh it's a shoe that breaks in. You need to wear down the factory tread to get the traction to bite hard, and for the upper to soften up. Still a top performer for me. The sizing is also strictly TTS, any less and you're gonna get some hard toe jams.

Okay need the mamba mentality’s. Tatum baby. And scary terry.

Where can I cop lol. Hype!!

Always went with frosted mini-wheats myself, and even those had the fiber to clear you out something fierce.

Those patent leather 1s were the truth. I wanted a pair back in high school..hopefully a retro come out again.

Meh. I have never eaten Wheaties in my life either lol

Trust me you ain't missing much, it's one of those cereal you have mix with actual sugar so it can taste good.

Back
Top Bottom