Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

492CE541-0DA1-4040-B6EB-1F985EB84B81.jpeg
Apparently they are Power Is Female.

Tatum the only one that did anything for the Celtics. Would've loved to see some Finals Kyrie 4 PE's from him. Oh well

So you know how the Confetti's represented Kyrie losing in the Finals and not wanting to repeat that feeling? What if they do a Kyrie 5 "Knee Infection" as the first colorway kinda like the Achilles Kobe 11's and the graphic of bacteria on the upper representing him having to miss the playoffs and the road to recovery

So you know how the Confetti's represented Kyrie losing in the Finals and not wanting to repeat that feeling? What if they do a Kyrie 5 "Knee Infection" as the first colorway kinda like the Achilles Kobe 11's and the graphic of bacteria on the upper representing him having to miss the playoffs and the road to recovery
Itll be something like that and itll be limited just like every first colorway is lol maybe nike will eff us up even more and put it a Boston release only too LMFAO

I need the gangrene Kyrie V’s. Lol

Sneakers inspired by losing is not a good idea imo.

Itll be something like that and itll be limited just like every first colorway is lol maybe nike will eff us up even more and put it a Boston release only too LMFAO

Chill with this Nike is gunna give Boston these limited BS rants youve been on lately. Even if they do, we dont even have a chance either, it makes no difference.

Chill with this Nike is gunna give Boston these limited BS rants youve been on lately. Even if they do, we dont even have a chance either, it makes no difference.

I mean it's a legitimate thought now that that is the case. There's been like 3 releases that were Boston releases so anything that was a PE at this point that is expected to be released you can't help but think it'll be done in that fashion.

Nike has gone out of their way not to let the general public get access to any of the more desired colorways of this shoe

030590D2-F1DF-4E3C-8787-A63A8B52AA72.jpeg
If those “power is female” are the aqua releasing they have moved into my second place behind confetti.

Just put my mamba Mentality on for first time in gym.

This limited crap is what some wanted....hopefully the confettis come down in price a little now

Back
Top Bottom