Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

32362965_1385944124885542_6075450575581872128_n.jpg

32627477_434536196994846_1307431638820454400_n.jpg

It all went downhill after the Confettis. There's still the N7's but if the 3's were any indication I don't have high hopes for those either

Females will be my 3rd pair after the BHM's and Mamba Mentalities, then I'm likely packing it in on the IV's.

I have the mambas I’m copping the March madness and blue/gold this weekend then ima double back for the cny and I’ll get those Tatum ones too

So far I have -
Confetti.
Ankle Taker.
Obsidian.
City Guardians.
BHM.
All Star.
Mamba Mentality.
White / Royal / Green.

I have 4 pair....sold Confetti's just cuz everytime I put them on I didn't like them (but liked looking at them sitting there)!! I would have more but colorways are mehhh and my wife says the shoe "looks clunky" when I wear them....LOL!

I got everything except the london and foliage and i sint spending 700-1200 on em eff that lmfao plus I got doubles and or triples of most of the pairs this year one to rock one to stock and one for collector stuff down the line before they retro which im sure they will one day

The Nike Kyrie 4 "N7" was shared on Facebook by Courtney Yellowfat, who says the shoe's design has been signed off on by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.

While only a small glimpse at the sneakers can be seen, the image shows what appears to be a navy blue sneaker with a cloud like print and the Standing Rock seal.

Standing Rock has been a fixture of the news in recent years due to outcry over the proposed Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), a project which could compromise the reservation's only water source.

Already slightly disappointed in them. What’s with the marbel sole on almost every pair? Why can’t they just make it a solid color.

The Nike Kyrie 4 "N7" was shared on Facebook by Courtney Yellowfat, who says the shoe's design has been signed off on by the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe.

While only a small glimpse at the sneakers can be seen, the image shows what appears to be a navy blue sneaker with a cloud like print and the Standing Rock seal.

Standing Rock has been a fixture of the news in recent years due to outcry over the proposed Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), a project which could compromise the reservation's only water source.

Those look like they have some potential forreal

Current Pairs:
Confetti
BHM
ASG (hoop shoes)

I might be done...pending how the N7 and Power is Females look in hand

Back
Top Bottom