Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

haven't been following this thread to closely but what ever happened to the toy story version? nothing ever announced?

926D7DBE-1B74-4EF1-B709-808E67B03DD3.jpeg

Stop making the Kyries look more appealing. Many of us have bad wallet relationships because of you. Lol.

I’m just kidding. Keep posting shoe pics. I need to live vicarious through you. Haha
Lmfao my pics are brutal haha it helps that I dont buy too many Jordans anymore all my money goes to Kyries lol Appreciate the words but damn @junjdm and his pics make me cringe at my own haha

Lmfao my pics are brutal haha it helps that I dont buy too many Jordans anymore all my money goes to Kyries lol Appreciate the words but damn @junjdm and his pics make me cringe at my own haha

Junjdm the other bad influencer. Seriously, I double copped because of his pictures. Shorts and everything and I’m not even a Boston fan. I just a Kyrie fan.

Junjdm the other bad influencer. Seriously, I double copped because of his pictures. Shorts and everything and I’m not even a Boston fan. I just a Kyrie fan.
I know right he kills it for me lmfao My team will always be the Raps since im in Canada but my second team will alway be wherever Kyrie goes haha cause as u know im a huge fan, only stuff for shoes I need are the tv pes but damn people trying to get 1-3k for these 120$ shoes is killin me lol

Last edited:
I have a feeling a Kyrie low with release after every 3 models I remember hearing them say they look at things in a trilogy hence why this kyrie low is basically all first 3 models turned into a low so its kind of like the s1hybrid series

Back
Top Bottom