Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

My top are

cinnamon toast
lucky charms
power is female
confetti

love volt, wheaties, london, lobster, nba 2k and cny but unreleased, no us release, or too limited so didn't count them

You k ow what I dont really understand? Like an exampme the 4 there is like 4 navy blue colorways 6 black etc but only one celtics colorway same with the previous models and most lebrons as well like no cavs colorways but all sorts of random colors.. You think they would get a few different team based colorways for eaxh model

You k ow what I dont really understand? Like an exampme the 4 there is like 4 navy blue colorways 6 black etc but only one celtics colorway same with the previous models and most lebrons as well like no cavs colorways but all sorts of random colors.. You think they would get a few different team based colorways for eaxh model
They did release a Kyrie 3 after the 4 came out with celtic clovers all over them but that **** was unobtainable.

A4D11A3E-ABFB-4C6E-BB68-8E3110759D48.jpeg

Tried these on at Footlocker yesterday, glad I didn't pull the trigger. Then came across this deal. Clutch.

Worker in Footaction saw I had on Bhm 1’s and tried to hype up the Uncle Drew lows to me lol. They’re decent in person but I’ll stick to the main models. That being said I’m ready for the Cereal pairs :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom