Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

I just bought some Kyrie IV. Those of you that have been wearing it for a while, does it expand a little as you break into it?

I wear 9.5s on most shoes but a 9.5 Kyrie felt like super tight. Not unplayable but a bit tight.

Thanks for tips

I just bought some Kyrie IV. Those of you that have been wearing it for a while, does it expand a little as you break into it?

I wear 9.5s on most shoes but a 9.5 Kyrie felt like super tight. Not unplayable but a bit tight.

Thanks for tips

I had to go up a half size because of the toebox.

Thanks for tips

I went tts it does loosen up width wise because I felt some pinky toe discomfort at first. I have a narrow foot though I can go tts in any shoe (kd 9, pg1, jordan 32 etc)

Thanks for tips

I had to go up a half size because of the toebox.

very interesting, i've always enjoyed more room in the toebox so shoes being snug is a no-no for me, and i've always thought my feet were wide. but going true to size on the kyrie 4s i was able to play in them alright...which led me to think that i have a narrower feet than some on NT...maybe my feet aren't as wide as i thought. now the only shoe that i NEED to go 1/2 size up are the PGs.

The hi-res pics via us11. Need them to come back on nikeid
20180718074107_original.jpg

20180718074127_original.jpg

20180718074106_original.jpg

20180718074108_original.jpg

20180718074105_original.jpg

very interesting, i've always enjoyed more room in the toebox so shoes being snug is a no-no for me, and i've always thought my feet were wide. but going true to size on the kyrie 4s i was able to play in them alright...which led me to think that i have a narrower feet than some on NT...maybe my feet aren't as wide as i thought. now the only shoe that i NEED to go 1/2 size up are the PGs.

I probably could have stayed TTS but the outer area rubbed my pinky toe so went ahead and bumped up.

I went tts it does loosen up width wise because I felt some pinky toe discomfort at first. I have a narrow foot though I can go tts in any shoe (kd 9, pg1, jordan 32 etc)

Well yeah, I liked my Kobe AD 360 because it was flyknit and could expand and had some wiggle room with my toes.

I'll take your word for it about the materials loosening up. Right now the Kyrie 4 has dope colors but no room to move my toes

I'm pretty sure Kyrie wears a 14...need that equipment manager hookup so I can rock those volts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom