Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Highlighter yellow lol get that noise outa here
Nah
80531D97-E4DF-46B2-9BB2-78B6D7FB01BF.jpeg

Anyone know any sites or anywhere that's still selling the Kyrie 4 "NCAA"/March madness pair in a size 8? Looks like only big sizes scattered around. I really regret not picking this colorway up. If anything, I may look into the " uncle drew" colorway. Need to pick up 1 more pair of kyrie 4s before we move on to the 5s lol.

Sneakerreporter said they customs so idk

Sneakerreporter is a complete ******* tool. The guy is a cornball. You know the reporter that got laughed at for calling George, "Playoff P"? Yeah, that's him. Super corny kid. Can't say I've ever read an article of his relating to basketball. Odd that he gets media credentials to Thunder games.

Sneakerreporter is a complete ****ing tool. The guy is a cornball. You know the reporter that got laughed at for calling George, "Playoff P"? Yeah, that's him. Super corny kid. Can't say I've ever read an article of his relating to basketball. Odd that he gets media credentials to Thunder games.
Aye chill on my mans he a good dude and he’s not the only one brkicks even said their customs no reason to bad mouth another man over shoes

Woke up and did an impulse buy today. Got the Uncle Drew colorway with a $20 VIP off. That buyer's remorse set in when I got home lol. The shoe is a bit underwhelming when I really look at it and I'm not the biggest fan of all white shoes in the first place, the display pair I saw at FTL was dirty as hell, I'm sure my pair will end up like that over time lol.

Attachments

• uncle Drew.jpg
    uncle Drew.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 19
Woke up and did an impulse buy today. Got the Uncle Drew colorway with a $20 VIP off. That buyer's remorse set in when I got home lol. The shoe is a bit underwhelming when I really look at it and I'm not the biggest fan of all white shoes in the first place, the display pair I saw at FTL was dirty as hell, I'm sure my pair will end up like that over time lol.

Lol, sounds like I'm reading a post from my future self....saw the movie and some IG pics, they started looking like a must cop. But I haven't bought a pair of white shoes in years and my opinion about them changes on the daily. It's a clean, but basic shoe...and once they get dirty it's a wrap. I have the ankle takers, and I figured that I'd be in for one more pair of the 4's before moving on.

grittyman grittyman

I have the ankle takers and the white/blue/greens. The Uncle Drews were ultimately very underwhelming, and the fact that they're full mesh stuck a fork in it for me. At least the white pair I do have (I call them the Whalers) has the synthetic pebbled leather on half the shoe.

I have occasional urges to cop the Confetti pair...but I know I'd never wear them. I will be copping the 80s pair though. That CW actually uses full-mesh to its advantage.

Champs.com pulled the team bank shoes for some odd reason. Had a good gift card to use smh.

Back
Top Bottom