Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

6A93B9F5-CA15-4774-832A-4AE94F57D00D.jpeg
Tbs came in today these are simple but clean as hell

On seeing the pic of the Kyrache 2 I had completely forgot I have these boxed still.
Gonna have to go through the boxes see if I can find them. Sure I still have about ten pairs of 2’s deadstock.

F153B587-3DBA-4DC2-96EE-C4AF674232EB.jpeg
My 80’s & 90’s both have arrived.
Gonna break out the 80’s today.
I was looking forward to seeing the 90’s in person after hearing they were actually not white and have a violet tint to the mesh.
But in person it’s more than just a little tint.
They actually are a shade of purple/violet.
Still like them but now may feel if they were actually white they would be better.

Still waiting on 70’s to drop over here in the UK. Those 70’s definitely the best in the pack.

I'm tight I waited too long for the Kyrie 1 low Uncle drew now can't find them anywhere for retail

lukeskywalker lukeskywalker the 80's version looking SUPER FLY! By far my favorite in the Decades Pack, followed by the 90's. Not really feelin' the 70's though.

mische mische thanks dude, i just think I’m a fan of the loud & in your face colourways so 70’s seem to scream out haha.
80’s I think deep down I know are prob the best but they are just to similar to past colourways especially the All Stars.

I have a few black based 4’s already like
Ankletakers, All Star, Mamba Mentality, Mango’s, 41 For The Ages, but no yellow pairs yet so 70’s got my attention straight away.

mische mische thanks dude, i just think I’m a fan of the loud & in your face colourways so 70’s seem to scream out haha.
80’s I think deep down I know are prob the best but they are just to similar to past colourways especially the All Stars.

I have a few black based 4’s already like
Ankletakers, All Star, Mamba Mentality, Mango’s, 41 For The Ages, but no yellow pairs yet so 70’s got my attention straight away.

Yeah, the 80's are really similar to All-Stars, I like both but would probably take the 80's if I had to choose one of the two.

70's are definitely in your face (which I don't mind) but I feel they could have been so much better. I actually love the color palette, I'm just not a big fan of the design execution. The area around the Nike tick just isn't aesthetically pleasing in my eyes. Having said that I really, really disliked the Mamba Mentality at first and now it's one of my very favorite Kyrie 4's (thanks Jason Tatum :lol:). So who knows, the 70's may still grow on me...

I don't know what's with me recently getting into white shoes. I used to hate them and probably still do lol, but man....I just got the NCAA/MarchMadness colorway in the mail today and these are straight fire! I'm sorry but my Uncle Drews may have to be returned! This may be the only white colorway I'm keeping. The two tone material with the snake skin and mesh is way better than the all mesh pair of the Uncle Drews. Also these have a beautiful translucent swoosh, it's definitely a nice touch to it.

Attachments

• kyriencaa.jpg
    kyriencaa.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 18
Back
Top Bottom