Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Might be a well broken in NBA ball

I put my google skills to use.
The hundredsXspalding

ECBE1B9F-B721-47C5-860D-7E698B3DBB3D.jpeg

That’s correct- broken in NBA ball- it’s about 2 years old

We chatted about that ball before, I and NBA Ball also adn it's 7 months old. When a poster asked is that ball from the "1890's"? I still die laughing at that when I think about it. :rofl:

amazing ball once broken in. unfortunately the ballers at local gyms wanna use an evolution (also a great ball, but nba ball is better)

Yep and they luuuuuv the Evo. But get mad when it's slippery when they start playing. :blush:

Agree 100% if they only knew- love the fact it absorbs sweat and that it’s heavier

Exactly.

Is this the end for the 4 or has someone seen / heard of anything else releasing?
We haven until December. New Kyrie models have always been around Christmas. So I would guess at least 3-4 more colorways before the 5

Dreams were the 23rd.
Effects were the 15th
Samurai’s were on the 25th (Xmas Day)
Confettis were the 16th

Yeah I know when they drop each year.
I’m just curious if anyone had any info on upcoming colour ways.
skytopkristoff skytopkristoff cool hopefully a picture leaks soon. Missed the mom pair on the 3’s.

havent bought any pairs of the 4s... unless i find them at an outlet would be the first kyrie line i've skipped buying...
this includes the lows and the flytraps :\

DA4A436A-B914-4576-B3DD-4A8942E57CFF.jpeg
41242A74-0745-4A38-994E-26C82E0EF000.jpeg

I saw thses flytraps for $80 bones at academy sports. It was interesting colorway reminded me of Orlando magic penny scheme, but I assume its a duke college colorway.
Every once in a while someone in this thread reminds me that the flytraps exist

Back
Top Bottom