Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

look like these lol

Nike-Hyperfuse-2012-Release-Date+Info-1.jpg

just did my call. the options were much more limited than I thought theyd be. i couldnt come close to doing what I wanted :lol:

Couldnt do a fade on the midsole like the sample pic. Couldnt put anything on the toes. Couldnt do one color for the front black pods and a different color on the midsole, they had to be the same color.
Wow that sucks it was definitely a good idea but sounds like a poor execution

Couldnt do a fade on the midsole like the sample pic. Couldnt put anything on the toes. Couldnt do one color for the front black pods and a different color on the midsole, they had to be the same color.

When I did my call they let me do the black teeth and midsole different colors. There was more I would have liked to do, but was able to make something I was really happy with. The rep said they were looking for feedback on what we’d like to be able to do as they would like to do more stuff like this.

Anybody see what he wore last night?
Is it those white tennis shoes?
Looks like the pink/orange colour on the poor quality video I seen of him going to the basket.

When I did my call they let me do the black teeth and midsole different colors. There was more I would have liked to do, but was able to make something I was really happy with. The rep said they were looking for feedback on what we’d like to be able to do as they would like to do more stuff like this.

damn you're lucky. I just got off the call 7 mins ago and my midsole and pods had to match. Smh. it's still a dope option to customize but is limited.

Limitations: laces have to match the dip dye. midsole, heel and pods air brush have to match. can't dip dye sneakers separately. letter options are up to six total, not six per shoe.

Good features: letter can be put on the uppers, heel or tongue. you can mismatch anything that's heat pressed. you can dip dye twice to get darker color.

Back
Top Bottom