Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Did my custom pair with dickssporting today....shoe is dedicated to daughter...hopefully they look legit

We like them and that's it

dicks taking for ever to send out these kyries

i ended up not even setting up the call after i found out about the options

i wonder if they’ll just cancel since you didnt call. It technically goes until tomorrow doesnt it?

E4E3F058-7BE3-455C-B499-3EF51F3D2AA2.jpeg
Am I the only one that’s disappointed we didn’t get whatever this cw was but got the 41 bricks aka jr Smith’s instead smh

mine should be here today. I ended up going pretty plain compared to what I wanted. Basically a rip off of one of their examples :lol:

When did you have your call? And after the call when did u receive the follow up email?

had my call last Friday at 10am. I never got an email that said they were starting to work on them. Just randomly got a shipping email 2 days ago. I didnt dip dye mine, not sure if thats why they shipped already.

had my call last Friday at 10am. I never got an email that said they were starting to work on them. Just randomly got a shipping email 2 days ago. I didnt dip dye mine, not sure if thats why they shipped already.

Got you... Looking forward to seeing them ✊

SMH BIG TIME. Dicks screwed up my already simple pair. The black teeth and midsole/back were supposed to be white. Not really sure what to do. I’ll email them but im not expecting much.

My original concept was to have the teeth white, with a green to gold fade on the midsole w/ white speckles and the gold mirrored swoosh. Apparently all I could get out of that was the swoosh, and it doesnt even look good :lol:

424DCACA-F86B-4EE4-982E-7DFFD8E1889D.jpeg

SMH BIG TIME. Dicks screwed up my already simple pair. The black teeth and midsole/back were supposed to be white. Not really sure what to do. I’ll email them but im not expecting much.

My original concept was to have the teeth white, with a green to gold fade on the midsole w/ white speckles and the gold mirrored swoosh. Apparently all I could get out of that was the swoosh, and it doesnt even look good :lol:

424DCACA-F86B-4EE4-982E-7DFFD8E1889D.jpeg

While I know you have to be comfortable with your creation those turned out really nice in my opinion. Lol.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom