Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Something is up with this sneakeasy location. They're the only ones getting the galaxy foams too

Something is up with this sneakeasy location. They're the only ones getting the galaxy foams too
The foams drop later too. (ASW I believe, this is a market thing to get hype going because someone people consider foams dead, Not to me though)

Just signed up for this. Wonder what it really is. Probably just a special release for the obsidian colorway.

13D78907-5C01-4557-9F43-76B4FD61C3C5.png
they did similar with the "what the" hybrids.

Here's a thread on twitter of Kyrie slipping when makin moves in the 4's. Nike needs to fix this. I expect him to switch to the 3's more often or Nike will fix his shoes and do nothing about ours. Some BS. I've been slipping in mine a lot too.

Welp after seeing that I may end my hunt for confettis :stoneface:

Noticed it a bit casually watching the c’s games. I won’t look for a translucent outsole pair. But I’m in no rush.

Here's a thread on twitter of Kyrie slipping when makin moves in the 4's. Nike needs to fix this. I expect him to switch to the 3's more often or Nike will fix his shoes and do nothing about ours. Some BS. I've been slipping in mine a lot too.

looks like the equipment manager will
Be doing some sprints to break em in!

Try taking them to the asphalt and shredding down a thin layer of the outsole is something I've read

Try taking them to the asphalt and shredding down a thin layer of the outsole is something I've read

Makes sense to me. There's a tangible layer of (some kind of) residue on the outsole of my black pair. Take 'em to some concrete or something and just do a couple slides.

How much testing could Nike actually be doing if their top 2 signature athletes are having pretty significant problems with their own shoes making them go back to earlier models?

Hooped in my confetti for like 4 hours yesterday. I really didn't have any issues with the traction surprisingly. It's definitely stiffer than the 3, and really snug. These are definitely a shoe that needs to be broken in. It's really nice to have some cushion in a Kyrie shoe. I'm loving the 4.

Anyone remember that solution DWade used to promote for better traction? Wonder if it helps?

i just dont understand why nike (and other companies) gotta mess around with traction. if it's not broken, LEAVE IT. i'm pretty sure 99% of us don't give a damn what the bottom of the shoe looks like. as long as it performs, it's cool.

the best example is the kobe 9. they had the best traction in any shoe i've ever balled in. it hasn't been even close in the 10/11 or AD.

The ones he wore the other day vs BK look better than the ones releasing on the 6th, seems Kyrie likes his normal subdued colorways

Back
Top Bottom