Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Look at all this simple ****. I'm just asking for imagination, there's no reason we got all these black and white cws and Kyrie got the amazing P.E.'s W WhiteKyrie

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 7
  • images (4).jpg
    images (4).jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 6
  • images (3).jpg
    images (3).jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 6
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 6
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6 KB · Views: 7
  • download (2).jpg
    download (2).jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 6
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 6
Offered someone $218 shipped for the confetti’s here’s to hoping they accept it

Last edited:
I mean you can make the crazy ones or something similar on ID typically as well.

There’s nothing wrong with simplicity and versatile colorways. They just released some hideous purple and neon versions of these LOL

Either way you cut it ... IDs and PEs both kind of kill the aura, specialty and fan attachment to the retail signature shoe of a player.

You see MJ fans refer to the “Flu Games” ... you could buy those and feel attached to the iconic moment in sports history and the attainable shoe. He wasn’t wearing some super exclusive, never to be seen or bought pair of hyper colored and obnoxious shoes.

Kyries sell best for Nike because his game is absurdly sexy and his shoes don’t cost an arm and a leg.

Seems a lot of you just want super flamboyant color ways. IMO these were the sickest pair he wore last year, and the colors are basic but the implementation is what sets them off.

398C870B-6AB5-4C87-B18B-5136B0D7BA5E.jpeg
You're misunderstanding. We're not saying release ONLY loud colorways. Find the balance between loud and simple and give us those releases. Give us the graphic colorways for special releases and themes and give us pairs like that 3 as a GR.

Didn't they say we'll be able to vote on lebrons pes and they'll be available for sale? Maybe kyrie will have it

Played in a pair of my 4's today for the first time 2 hours open run. (Had wore them last few days at gym doing cardio & at local centre to get shots up, to break in traction).
Gotta say I lasted 40 minutes before switching to a pair of 3's.
The traction on the 3 is light years better. So much better.

The 4 is better in comfort, materials, but so far the traction is spoiling it for me. I really do hope the grip gets better over time.
The 3's I do remember last year take a long time to break in there traction. Straight out of the box they are poor but once broken in you can't beat it.
Hope this is the same for 4.

More shots up tomorrow, play the waiting game!!

Last edited:
So far, I’ve had success with them. Played in the Kyrie 1s. Didn’t bother with the 2s and the curved outsole on the 3s scared me (post ankle surgery) nonetheless the 4s were great, didn’t slide when planting for dunks or changing directions quickly (my court has been resurfaced recently)

On another note. I was in Boston to watch him play vs Houston... couldn’t see the shoes he was wearing up close. Anyone have photos?

Played in a pair of my 4's today for the first time 2 hours open run. (Had wore them last few days at gym doing cardio & at local centre to get shots up, to break in traction).

The 4 is better in comfort, materials, but so far the traction is spoiling it for me. I really do hope the grip gets better over time.
The 3's I do remember last year take a long time to break in there traction. Straight out of the box they are poor but once broken in you can't beat it.

Keep us updated. Thanks for the timeline and on court performance outlook.

The 3's did I remember last year take a long time to break in there traction. Straight out of the box they are poor but once broken in you can't beat it.

Confetti or the black color way?

I'm a few sessions in with mine and the traction definitely improves!

Is the Celtics game on tv tonight in the states?
Just curious if he is wearing the 4's tonight, or laced up a 3 again.

Just signed up for this. Wonder what it really is. Probably just a special release for the obsidian colorway.

13D78907-5C01-4557-9F43-76B4FD61C3C5.png

Back
Top Bottom