Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

Anyone else doing Nike Connect app with the jerseys? Just got my Kyrie jersey in, wondering if it panned out yet to anything beyond NBA2k18 player boost or apple music playlists?

I will probably never go to one of those events ever again. So disorganized, and im not about that fight for your spot in line with dudes pushing and shoving, squishing up against you, not listening to a word the person trying to organize a line is saying.

Damn, strongly considering just skipping it then and going straight to Chinatown for dinner :rofl:

ive had one and checked in to like 22 games now. Most Ive gotten is what you mentioned. Shane Larkins pregame play list, and a couple my player boosts.

I better get early access to the Giannis 1's for all the check-ins I'm doing with that jersey :lol:

I will probably never go to one of those events ever again. So disorganized, and im not about that fight for your spot in line with dudes pushing and shoving, squishing up against you, not listening to a word the person trying to organize a line is saying.
Pretend that your friend is at the front of the line and squeeze through people

If the Alternate Galaxy foams are also releasing All Star Weekend, this gives me hope Nike is do a galaxy pack with the Kyries, Lebrons, PG, etc. My concern is last year they just wore the BHM pairs in the All Star game and that they'll just do that again instead of doing an all star pack.

If the Alternate Galaxy foams are also releasing All Star Weekend, this gives me hope Nike is do a galaxy pack with the Kyries, Lebrons, PG, etc. My concern is last year they just wore the BHM pairs in the All Star game and that they'll just do that again instead of doing a pack.
Tan foams were the all star foams last year

Nike Kyrie 4 “Fall Foliage” PE.

BD70FF5F-9389-4C54-B171-DE416F814A89.jpeg
AA29F105-60D6-4F62-BE8E-9553DB39FEFA.jpeg
3FF8AEDA-F21B-4F6C-A83D-D07BC732E667.jpeg

916F514E-F2D2-4FDD-9EAA-28489CB7591A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom