Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

They must of put those out afterwards. I was part of the first wrist band group

You guys got the chance at the Confetti's though. When I went in, it was pretty much the original Kyrie 4, Gatorade 1s, 3 pairs of the foams lefts, Lebrons, and some AF1. Everyone was waiting for these PEs.

IMG_0506.JPG

Don't come to 125th raffle done
Appreciate the heads up... 125th so rigged smh

You guys got the chance at the Confetti's though. When I went in, it was pretty much the original Kyrie 4, Gatorade 1s, 3 pairs of the foams lefts, Lebrons, and some AF1. Everyone was waiting for these PEs.
I’d gladly pass up on the foams for them kyries!

Appreciate the heads up... 125th so rigged smh
Np and it wasn't a rigged situation, it was just they put the IG post up while the store didn't have the shoe in stock yet and did a raffle amongst all the people that were there so people don't camp in a blizzard

This is another great silhouette for Id and I feel like Nike will waste it again with **** options. Wait and see but not expecting much.

I like the green foilage, but only at retail!

I think Nike is making a mistake, they should have released the Kyrie III Mom and Raygun as a regular release, as well as the Kyrie IV green foilage. It would have sold out for sure! But these colorways, which have nothing to do any NBA team, make absolutely no sense!

does anyone know if the black and translucent 'black suede' that kyrie wore is going retail?
not digging the black ice we got... but the understated black/clear sole caught my eye/like the PG1s

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Hopefully this is just a preview event like Nike said and the fall pair releases...not paying 1k for those

Back
Top Bottom