Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

City editions are nice, just not for me. Good to see they are using diff materials for the panels. Hopefully we get a full mesh pair like the pair Kyrie wore.

That's the good thing about this Nike deal with the NBA. We get colorways like these that match with the teams colors so they're like PEs

Nike needs to do a better job with:

A) sourcing their materials
B) QC post-manufacturing

The IVs are not a horrible shoe, the traction pattern is sound. The rubber compound is garbage and/or has a residue on it. Big surprise that you hand a brand-spanking-new pair to Kyrie and he's sliding all over the place...while average-joe players who have broken in their retail pair are having better experiences.

According to a seller on eBay, there were only 35 pairs of the city edition with the gold box

Last edited:
According to a seller on eBay, there were only 35 pairs of the city edition with the gold box
34 pairs
083EDDEE-2FAC-4AE9-90AF-C719E13EB90F.jpeg

Hey guys new to the thread. Been loving the kyrie 4, i personally still play in the 2's. Eventually interested in buying a pair but anyone know which shoes are the cool grey / white pair that finishline has dropping on the 2/1.

That's the good thing about this Nike deal with the NBA. We get colorways like these that match with the teams colors so they're like PEs

Nike had that info in the past as well, since they got info from the teams on the jersey style/ color

As a huge Kyrie fan, I have to say these colorways are wack! I know for a fact Nike can do better. Stop hitting us w/ that limited hype BS. The general public needs fire that we can rock and swag out!

As a huge Kyrie fan, I have to say these colorways are wack! I know for a fact Nike can do better. Stop hitting us w/ that limited hype BS. The general public needs fire that we can rock and swag out!
I feel you man, but it’s not like we didn’t get wack cw’s with previous Kyrie models or even other players models in general. It’s just the way it is.

I feel you man, but it’s not like we didn’t get wack cw’s with previous Kyrie models or even other players models in general. It’s just the way it is.
Yes that’s a fact! It’s a shame tho I understand the goal is to make money but at some point you gotta stop pumping garbage. This line has so much potential, all the makings of what the penny line was in the 90s! Nike has to get with it or back to what made them prominent.

Back
Top Bottom