Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

These are whack lol

Yes, those are complete ****! My second pass. He could have remodeled his like the the kobe 8 Venice beach like he did with the mamba mentality kyrie 3. Just Venice beach color scheme and came up with something way better then that

Those look like the notebook kyrie hyperdunks not Venice beach. Wanted a galaxy pair smh. Oh well it's better than nothing

Is there precedence of Nike changing up a shoe of the same model after it's already come out? Kyrie clearly does not like playing in the 4s but it would be a bad look for NIke if he kept playing in the 3s for the next year while the 4 is the current shoe... what do you think happens from here on out? Will Nike be able to make changes? And will they affect us on the consumer end? Will Nike force him to wear them per contract anyway after a certain amount of time? Will they let him wear his 3s by his preference as long as he wears his 4s in shootaround and hope no one really cares enough to notice?

Is there precedence of Nike changing up a shoe of the same model after it's already come out? Kyrie clearly does not like playing in the 4s but it would be a bad look for NIke if he kept playing in the 3s for the next year while the 4 is the current shoe... what do you think happens from here on out? Will Nike be able to make changes? And will they affect us on the consumer end? Will Nike force him to wear them per contract anyway after a certain amount of time? Will they let him wear his 3s by his preference as long as he wears his 4s in shootaround and hope no one really cares enough to notice?
I think lebron had problems with the lebron 11. Led to him wearing the lebron soldier line for a lot of that particular season iirc

can also get them from FTL for that price with code EMAIL25, in case you want to get towards Platinum status or whatever on the app.

hopefully the city editions have the exclusion lifted quickly

maybe they'll do what they did for westbrook and make a 3/4 hybrid

I think lebron had problems with the lebron 11. Led to him wearing the lebron soldier line for a lot of that particular season iirc

Yeah I remember LeBron didn’t wear the 11.
Handful of games but even changed out during early time outs.
Wore them for the All Star game but that was about it.
KD was the same with the 7.
He very rarely wore the 7 that season.
Yes he had gone through the injury & how they said his orthopaedics didn’t fit in the shoe, I didn’t believe that I just think he didn’t like playing in them as much as his MVP year with the 6.

I am worried about this whole Kyrie 4.
I do think the game over here in the UK this week he will wear the 4.
But then back to the 3 the following game.

Do we know a store locator for finish line since that’s the lone retailer getting the BHM line?

BB20BB5D-90D0-402C-B519-23C9838F5619.png
Yes, those are complete ****! My second pass. He could have remodeled his like the the kobe 8 Venice beach like he did with the mamba mentality kyrie 3. Just Venice beach color scheme and came up with something way better then that
like these my custom kyrie 3 venice beach

I don't think Nike should've straight up copied the Kobe 8 Venice beach for the All Star shoe, but they could do another Kyrie-Kobe crossover later. I'm gonna wait till we get to see the whole collection to judge.

I don't think Nike should've straight up copied the Kobe 8 Venice beach for the All Star shoe, but they could do another Kyrie-Kobe crossover later. I'm gonna wait till we get to see the whole collection to judge.
My theory to the whole collection is every player with a nike sig is gonna have a city in california they will represent kyrie for venice ull see Lebron have a city pg and kd as well I think the tye dye look on the kyrie pair is very venice beach back in the 80s with all the meatheads working out in that tye dye clothing haha

Back
Top Bottom