Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

And dudes out here trying to charge 900
383274483726680064.png
But it has a gold box :stoneface:

:lol:

Is the fall foliage gonna release generally or was it just limited to those 33 sneakeasy pairs and HoH Harlem only?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was excited to get the Obsidians on Saturday. Copped at Dicks, went to the court and played pickup for 4 hours.

In terms of aesthetics ... an absolutely beautiful shoe, with 90s - mid 2000’s level feel of sturdiness, durability, layering, containment and materials. Nicely flexible as well.

The colors look fantastic in person and really pop.

Performance Report Card:

Still not the greatest cushioning system ... but way better than 1 - 3.

And idk what everyone is talking about, I played on a normal indoor wood floor, not exceptionally clean either and I’m happy to report I had great traction/ stability in lateral movements. Beastly actually. Every bit as good as the 2 and 3.

And while I was sore due to a 6 - 8 month layoff from playing, and now being 32. My legs, knees and ankles weren’t even close to being in the pain I was with the 2 and 3, that whole had great traction, felt like plastic infused concrete bricks on my feet with my body feeling the after effects.

Sorry for the double post fellas, don’t know why it did that.

These still badly need forefoot zoom however.

What’s $10 extra for forefoot to vastly improve comfort, or god forbid $20 for full length. It would still be very affordable and fall under $150. And it would easily be the premium PG shoe on the market.

Last edited:
Was excited to get the Obsidians on Saturday. Copped at Dicks, went to the court and played pickup for 4 hours.

In terms of aesthetics ... an absolutely beautiful shoe, with 90s - mid 2000’s level feel of sturdiness, durability, layering, containment and materials. Nicely flexible as well.

The colors look fantastic in person and really pop.

Performance Report Card:

Still not the greatest cushioning system ... but way better than 1 - 3.

And idk what everyone is talking about, I played on a normal indoor wood floor, not exceptionally clean either and I’m happy to report I had great traction/ stability in lateral movements. Beastly actually. Every bit as good as the 2 and 3.

And while I was sore due to a 6 - 8 month layoff from playing, and now being 32. My legs, knees and ankles weren’t even close to being in the pain I was with the 2 and 3, that whole had great traction, felt like plastic infused concrete bricks on my feet with my body feeling the after effects.
In all seriousness, nice recap. This is a performance shoe and I would consider them for on court. The personal in hand reviews on different court floors certainly helps.

Every colour way so far has/is decent to me with Obsidian being the worst.

I saw Nike had those up on a "flat earth" display at the sneakeasy, which made me hate them even more. Kyrie is either trolling or is a moron...but Nike doesn't have to perpetuate stupidity.

Charles Barkley said it best: "I am not a role model."

I saw Nike had those up on a "flat earth" display at the sneakeasy, which made me hate them even more. Kyrie is either trolling or is a moron...but Nike doesn't have to perpetuate stupidity.

Charles Barkley said it best: "I am not a role model."
I believe they're called the "my world" colorway too. And they do have colors similar to Earth...

Kyrie is still one of my favorite players to watch, but I'm so glad this came out after he left Cleveland :lol:

Haven’t seen a bad colorway yet idk what y’all talking about
They’re not bad just not something just not some I’d spend money on if that makes sense.
Confetti- a must
ASG- must
Black/obsidian are dope for hooping and to
Catch on sale lol
City - can’t see myself wearing as a laker fan
Foilage same as city and I’m
Not paying that $$$

That ASG is gonna be my first cop.

I believe they're called the "my world" colorway too. And they do have colors similar to Earth...

Kyrie is still one of my favorite players to watch, but I'm so glad this came out after he left Cleveland :lol:
Actually it's the "Think Twice" colorway. Nike should've took their own advice and thought twice about this colorway. :lol: The Swoosh the same color as the upper doesn't help either.

https://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/basketball/kyrie-4
https://www.ycmc.com/blog/kyrie-4-think-twice/

Well for some strange reason I got Fall Foilage on StockX in a size 9.5 for 675, despite not being the highest bidder, so I really do not know what happened and I was not prepared for that. Anyways I will get them pretty soon then!

Back
Top Bottom