Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

IMG-20180124-WA0027.jpg
if you don't mind me asking what size are your? and how much did you spend?

Anyone hooped in BHM’s? How they holding up (mainly the toe box :nerd: :nerd:)

I did a couple days ago, but we were short guys and couldn't run 5's. I wear a sz10 and it felt a bit more snug than other Kyrie's I've played in but it wasn't a deal breaker. Traction on the BHM's were way better than the Confetti's IMO and I was making pretty hard cuts when playing 33. Toe box held up pretty fine.

I wish this were true been a collector since the beginning of the Kyrie line but Nike is Nike and they will never give people that really want the shoe for themselves first crack at stuff we will always be struggling for the rare pairs
One day brother...

I did a couple days ago, but we were short guys and couldn't run 5's. I wear a sz10 and it felt a bit more snug than other Kyrie's I've played in but it wasn't a deal breaker. Traction on the BHM's were way better than the Confetti's IMO and I was making pretty hard cuts when playing 33. Toe box held up pretty fine.

Any dirt on toe box. Not too worried about heel area as it’s leather and easier to clean tbh

If you think about it though, Nike can't release EVERY PE. Let's say Kyrie wears 20 different PE's throughout the season. We don't need that many in the market.
How many cw’s do they release in general in each model each year, must be close to 20. Midas whale release only the PE’s, lol

How many cw’s do they release in general in each model each year, must be close to 20. Midas whale release only the PE’s, lol
I see, but imagine if Nike only released the Kyrie 3 PE's and they were ALL Cavs colors and no other colorways. Now you just made all of your colors for a team Kyrie isn't on anymore. I imagine it's for moderation too. Do I think Nike should release more PE's? Definitely. But ALL of them? No. The players should get to have their perks.

Any dirt on toe box. Not too worried about heel area as it’s leather and easier to clean tbh

Ah I can't really give you a good answer on that since we weren't going too hard. My kicks were still pretty clean after a couple hours.

I wish this were true been a collector since the beginning of the Kyrie line but Nike is Nike and they will never give people that really want the shoe for themselves first crack at stuff we will always be struggling for the rare pairs

Has anybody seen the Kyrie fan from Taiwan who has been following him the last 7 days? Was at the Magic game in Boston and the two road games in LA! His instagram is exploding with Kyrie stuff...

Back
Top Bottom