Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

^Thanks! Doubled up. Was hesitant about beating them up on court because they’re so nice in hand. No tax was a nice little cherry on top.

If you think about it though, Nike can't release EVERY PE. Let's say Kyrie wears 20 different PE's throughout the season. We don't need that many in the market.

Cgva1ezWIAA7ppz.jpg

kyrie-irving-nike-kyrie-3-fear-pe-0.jpg

Problem is Kyrie's PE's always outshine the GR's.
Give me volts
I want those, and all the ones I Iike end up being PE's or limited.

Well they only got an 11 or a 12 so ima go with a 12. I get paid tonight hopefully it’s still there tomorrow

Express is nice but expensive lol

Well they only got an 11 or a 12 so ima go with a 12. I get paid tonight hopefully it’s still there tomorrow

If you're talking about the Kyrie 4 CNY, mine came in and they same to be a little bit bigger than my other Kyrie 4's. So if you're an 11.5. The 11's actually might work for you, but again not sure if you plan to ball in them or not. Just from what I've learned and talk to one another about the same thing and he agrees.

Wore my Equality Kyries today at work. First time wearing them and they were tight as hell initially, but felt alot better at the end of the day.

noR9h4UG5jy_zhy2HKavUWt1OXcondmgjnjCVPFWqrsgHUvSCw0-RezHj9trcerXOlcUltn7ZkB4jZZ4-Of_SCqdsVhxVknhL3kYS9BSh749RxIbJJTdbNRZMIXBCXOeudNhCGIDKL8ZL2vtwiR6j4ytE-5rc9xByDOiue_l-y2lsqKaSIpaOX0bbJ9pREqC2xOwb-HOkykAZ2obaa0NBGHJIWsI9fkNglhdvLaRVE-AaA4o7KC4rgJOuTA0gmQ0ag6bnvcE77XOmer5UDRuXX7sroujEBqY8pHnfsCZX0LQzQ66D_3_dDjuta4wveryfg9zh6F6W3hSxIi1oPJp4fFNF_LCkAjWHYAL0yEFWef-dh26atpBNj32Y5ICVOhZRSBqK-zW4cx-ucGolPbUPS2llTa1S3r8MK3UYuFWyC_IYmwP-y0Z2w8RUkEEsuo_utl9f72Il3LRdjfh2P7hUpKJkK6f8PVEBONp6r8zCx1W26t78Iy6u_vFQNR73hJaziPoA78biLtDD32MYsGJhNTin6mQ08NeIyve4Mz3z9xADGFckRfzrIbc69cMTBar8-trsMrhxRwMaN-0qsObflaHXiK_C1rTfmjv6w-Q=w2324-h1309-no

Last edited:
Has anybody seen the Kyrie fan from Taiwan who has been following him the last 7 days? Was at the Magic game in Boston and the two road games in LA! His instagram is exploding with Kyrie stuff...

Dude's a crazy super fan. I can't imagine how much $$$ he's dropped into game worn gear, every release, jerseys, trips, ect.

The black/white Kyrie pair that releases is the best colorway of the shoe. It might seem plain for people but it's the best look for the shoe.
Also I think a lot of people like the PEs just because they are PEs. If they were released on a wider scale, their appeal would diminish.

Dude's a crazy super fan. I can't imagine how much $$$ he's dropped into game worn gear, every release, jerseys, trips, ect.
Guy is nuts good for him or his family they have money like that but if uve seen his instagram and him begging to meet Kyrie its kinda juvenile I mean cmon im sure hes a lot of ours favorite player but at the same time I am not the type of person to beg someone just to meet them I think most of us can agree on that

The black/white Kyrie pair that releases is the best colorway of the shoe. It might seem plain for people but it's the best look for the shoe.
Also I think a lot of people like the PEs just because they are PEs. If they were released on a wider scale, their appeal would diminish.
I disagree. Not too crazy over the black/white cw because we seen the exact same blocking on the Kyrie 3 Black Ice.

Back
Top Bottom