Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

That guy or whoever is selling the Lobsters is trippin.:pimp:
They ask the sum of all other PEs combined, FOH

its the worst looking PE so far imo

FB_IMG_1519186698696.jpg

those take down kyrie 4s are
both the pair hes wearing (grey blocking) and thr thr ones behind with the clover blocking...

grey 4s arent bad either...!!

Both of those pairs are awesome!
Being a huge C's fan, I would 100% need the White "takedown" model there as they call out all of the past championships and such.

For some reason (also a New Yorker: Rochester), my hatred of Boston sports teams doesn't extend to the Celtics. Probably because I'm not a knicks/nets fan.

But the Red Sox and Patriots fill me with hatred :lol:

i'm a new yorker. i bangs with the celtics but casue im a KG fan and a Kyrie fan,

the patriots or red sox can eat dirt. i remember going to a bar in queens and the owner saw someone with a red sox hat took it off his head, pour alcohol on it and burned it on the sidewalk in front of him and his boys.

Upstate there are a ton of Red Sox fans and it drives me crazy. But heaven help you if you're a Patriots fan. This is Bills country.

I'm loving the annual tradition of someone throwing a dildo on the field when the Patriots are in town :rofl:

Upstate there are a ton of Red Sox fans and it drives me crazy. But heaven help you if you're a Patriots fan. This is Bills country.

I'm loving the annual tradition of someone throwing a dildo on the field when the Patriots are in town :rofl:

lmao!

Got my All-Star's in the mail today.

First time seeing them in person, not exactly blown away. Shoe doesn't feel drastically different from the Kyrie 2/3's. Might just end up returning them to Nike..

Got my All-Star's in the mail today.

First time seeing them in person, not exactly blown away. Shoe doesn't feel drastically different from the Kyrie 2/3's. Might just end up returning them to Nike..

Same way I felt. Didn’t like them in pics and was hoping in person for something better and I was disappointed.

They're horrible mate. I was hoping they'd look better in person but they're very underwhelming in person. They're like a mens size GS shoe.

I wish he went more wild and swapped pink for black or something crazy cause I like the blue and design. Too bad.

Back
Top Bottom