Official Nike Kyrie IV Thread

For sure they let the homies in. It was like that when Nike had that golden air event in SF. Kind of the same thing going on there.

People were leaving with multiple pairs of same shoes when the employee said you could only buy one of each style.

oh, the backdoor (or front for that matter) was wide open. Everyone was waiting outside before 7 to get in, and there were a few people walking out with bags.

oh, the backdoor (or front for that matter) was wide open. Everyone was waiting outside before 7 to get in, and there were a few people walking out with bags.
The AF1’s were decent and never seen before. Would’ve grabbed just bc I was there. The white n gum bottoms. Bummer it wasn’t equal opportunity.

*waits for confetti’s from Boston to hit eBay/GOAT/Stock X* :nerd:

I will probably never go to one of those events ever again. So disorganized, and im not about that fight for your spot in line with dudes pushing and shoving, squishing up against you, not listening to a word the person trying to organize a line is saying.

It’s like they purposely discourage people from going by doing this ****. They know it goes on and do nothing about it. Feel for you on the time waste. At that point you’d be better off paying the resale price for whatever you wanted with the time and money you wasted. Here’s hoping they release most of those kyrie 3s and 4s wider spread.

27C17590-3C71-464B-B26D-EEAFE8F9BAD7.jpeg

I will probably never go to one of those events ever again. So disorganized, and im not about that fight for your spot in line with dudes pushing and shoving, squishing up against you, not listening to a word the person trying to organize a line is saying.
Can you imagine doing it all the time just for a couple dollars ?

Hope we get GS sizes of the Chinese New Years

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-120829.jpg
    Screenshot_20180103-120829.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
lmao yo, im about to spend $40 to park just so I could stand in a couple lines for 2 hours:rofl:

i was gonna say, you're gonna spend hundreds and worry about a few bux on parking, 40 is a lot for parking, even for big cities like NYC or SF

Back
Top Bottom